Chapter 15

No ones Pov: It was now just Griffin, Tayler and Payton in the bathroom. Tayler was bouncing a happy giggling Payton on his hip as Griffin added the bubbles to the bath.

"Okay I think it's ready" Griffin says

"Okay buddy bathtime" Tayler tells the little boy in his arms

It's a bit awkward for the boys at first even little Payton feels the tension shying away as he's stripped. He blushes bright red and the older boys are flushed they don't linger and are quick to have Payton in the tub.

Once he's in though Payton is engulfed by the bubbles and the warm water and starts to relax.

Griffin being prepared as ever managed to find a rubber duck for Payton to play with. Where he found it Tayler has absolutely no idea. The boys just sat and watched the little splash in the tub putting bubbles on his face giggling for about five minutes before deciding he actually needed to get clean.

Tayler grabbed a washcloth and sat in front of the tub

"Okay buddy time to get clean" Tayler says dampening the washcloth

Payton lets Tayler wash his arms and chest easily, the little splashed and giggles when Tayler washes his legs and feet.  They avoid scrubbing the more intimate parts for now.

"Let's wash your hair buddy" Tayler says tilting the boys head back to wet his hair.

The process of washing Payton's hair isn't the best the boy freaks out when water gets near his eyes or in his ears resulting in a lot of splashing

"Payton keep the water in the tub please" Griffin scolds slightly

After struggling to wash Payton's hair Tayler finally finishes and allows the boy to play some more.

As the water starts to turn cold Griffin stands Payton up wrapping him in a towel as Tayler pulls the plug to the drain. Griffin drys Payton off rubbing the towel across his body before slipping on a pair of the character boxers on to the boy.

The two caregivers work together Putting lotion on the boy Tayler takes his legs and Griffin takes his arms. The classic soothing smell of the nighttime baby lotion is obviously working it's magic on Payton as his eyes blink slowly.

Griffin slips one of his hoodies over Payton's head helping the boy get his arms in the sleeves before picking the tired boy up to rest on his hip. The three leave the bathroom together to go back out to the main room.

"Well someone looks worn out" Noen teases

"He's not the only one" Griffin says gesturing to the tired looking chase leaning against Noen

"Mmmhm we should probably get going don't think this big guys gonna be big much longer" Noen says beginning to lead chase to the door.

"Night guys" Noen calls as they leave

"Paci" Payton mumbles quietly head leaned against Griffins chest

"Why don't we try something different buddy" Griffin tells the little swaying slightly.

"Will you get me his bottle" Griffin asks to Bryce softly

Bryce grabs the bottle from the "diaper" bag and goes to fill it with some "quality" nesquick strawberry flavored milk before handing it the Griffin. 

Griffin walks over to sit by Tayler on the bed sitting against the headboard settling Payton into his lap.
He gently places the bottle to Payton's lips and he takes it shyly a blush spreading across his cheeks but he closes his eyes and leans against Griffin.

Tayler leans over and gently strokes the boys hair as he takes his bottle. He barely finishes half before the boy is almost completely asleep.

They gently move the boy to lay him under the covers on the bed they replace the bottle with his pacifier and tuck him into bed

"Goodnight baby" the two boys whisper softly

"Ni ni daddies" Payton slurs behind his pacifier drifting to sleep.

The whole room is silent Tayler and Griffin are in shock.

Griffin stands suddenly pulling Tayler up with him and motioning for the boys to follow him out to the balcony.

Once outside Griffin speaks
"Did that really happen" he asks moving to sit in one of the chairs

"You mean Payton calling you and Taylor daddy yes that really happened" Jaden says with a smile

"What does that mean" Tayler says obviously still shocked

"I think it's means he'll be perfectly okay with you two being his daddies" Anthony says matter of factly

"I think it's sweet he really trusts you guys" Bryce says happily

"I'm suddenly very tired and maybe emotionally fragile I think it's time for bed" Tayler says standing

"Word" Griffin states the boys leave the room quietly and Griffin turns out the over head lights before climbing into bed.

"Sweet dreams baby boy" Griffin whispers before turning off the bedside lamp and laying down to sleep.

A/N- sorry this was a short chapter I'm working on starting on a third story and I've just got so many ideas swirling around it's hard to get them down in one piece