Chapter 20

Payton's Pov: I wake up the next morning feeling like shit my head hurts I've honestly not felt myself lately. But right now I was really warm and comfy and didn't feel like moving. I dozed in and out till the bed felt like it was moving and I heard a soft buzzing.

I opened my eyes slowly trying to figure out why I was being disturbed.

"Mm Griffin turn that off" I hear someone groan

Was that Tayler?!

"It's time to get up and get ready" I hear Griffin reply as the bed shifts more

Wait a second

I jolt straight up in the bed looking left and right

"Why are we sleeping in the same bed!?" I say

I'm confused there's a whole empty bed and this isn't even Taylers room. But I guess thinking about it this is the best I've slept and the most comfortable I've been in awhile.

"Just fell asleep cuddling with little you" Tayler says

He rolls out of bed and stretches

"You were quite the handful last night" Griffin teases also rolling out of bed

"I remember" I mumble a bit embarrassed

"I'll see you two on the bus okay I gotta go wake bryce up and get ready" Tayler says before leaving the room

I couldn't help but feel sad when he left but I'm not really sure why.

"Payton are you even listening to me" Griffin asks

"Mmmm no" I tell him

"I said you need to get up and get ready we leave in and hour" Griffin tells me before moving to the bathroom

I huff not really wanting to get up I was comfortable and I want the boys to come back to cuddle. But I roll out of bed anyways.

I pick through my suitcase not knowing what to wear I just pull out random stuff before deciding I don't like it and putting it back. I get up and walk back to the bed deciding I just need a bit longer to wake up.

Griffin walks back into the room hair done and face shaved he looks at me disappointedly

"Payton you have to get ready" he deadpans

"Well I don't know what to wear" I huff

He looks at me and sighs he walks over to my suitcase shuffling through it for a minute or two before walking over and tossing clothes at me

"Put that on then eat something, brush your hair and teeth and get everything together you'll need for today" he instructs

I nod and move to get dressed. I'm not sure why but having Griffin tell me what to do to get ready puts me at ease maybe it's because I went to sleep little and am still shaking off my headspace.

And an hour later I'm fully ready sitting on the bed legs criss coss patiently waiting for Griffin to say we should leave.

"Okay bud you ready?" Griffin asks

"Yep!" I say with a smile bouncing slightly on the bed

"Then let's go" he says walking to the door

I bound after him excitedly and rush to the elevator ahead of him.

"Wait up Payton" Griffin calls jogging after me

"I want to go see Tayler hurry up" I whine waiting for him

The elevator feels like it takes forever to go to the lobby and I try to contain myself when we walk out to the bus.

I look around the group of boy excitedly for Tayler but when I can't find him I feel the energy drain from me.

Neither him or Bryce are down here yet and it isn't till I'm about to follow Griffin on to the bus that I see him walking over.

"Tayler!" I call excitedly rushing to his side

"Well hello to you too Payton" he says with a smile

I wrap my arms around his waist hugging him looking up at his with a smile

"You okay bud" he asks confused I just nod

"Are you little?" He asks sweetly

"No just missed you" I tell him

He leads me on to the bus we sit next to each but I'm practically in his lap. I feel all my energy returning full force and I'm rambling excitedly to Tayler about every that comes to mind.

He laughs and smiles at me as we make our way to the venue. Every time one of the boys tries to talk to Tayler or says something that makes him laugh I can't help but feel a pang in my chest.

I don't know why I want Taylers attention so badly but I want him to pay attention to me and only me right now whether I'm little or not.

Doesn't he like me when I'm big too?

Bryce steals Taylers attention away from me and my mood beings to drop and I immediately try to seek out Griffin but he's already talking with Jaden and Anthony. I weigh my options and decided to try and talk to Griffin anyways.

I shuffle past Tayler and down the aisle of the bus to Griffin. I tap his shoulder till he looks at me

"Can I sit with you" I ask

He smiles and pulls me into his lap he runs his hand back and forth across my knee obviously not sure of my headspace.

"Big or little" he mumbles his question in my ear

"Big" I whisper back

I can see the momentary shock and confusion on Griffins face at my clinginess while big but he quickly shakes it off and smiles at me before continuing his conversation with Jaden and Anthony.

While I didn't have his full attention actually being seated in his lap and his soothing hand has me feeling better. I didn't mean to feel jealous or to have these mood swings I just can't help it.

When we get to the venue I feel a bit out of place Tayler and Griffin seem to be content talking to everyone else while not looking out for little me.

I guess now that I've been embracing being little more I'm not really sure how to balance big and little me. Like if I go and talk to chase and Noen do we talk about being little now or just normal guy stuff I really do know.

When the meet and greet finally starts I thank God for the distraction from my mental turmoil. I can feel the strain it's putting on me and it's draining.

The meet and greet went really well but I'm tired and just want to hangout with the boys. I rub at my eyes tiredly as I make my way back on to the bus and the way Tayler snatches me up to sit in his lap say he thinks I'm on the verge of being little.

I really don't think I'm in the mood to be little but I definitely won't complain about the attention I revive.

A/N tbh I started writing this and halfway through this chapter my train of thought went of the tracks and I can't remember where I was going with this so if you have ideas or suggestions let me know