Chapter 13

No one Pov: Its the second time the boys have met little Payton and they are starting to realize how unprepared they were.

Payton had asked to color and they didn't have a coloring book or crayons or colored pencils. Infact they had nothing for the small boy no blocks or toys no snacks or sippy cups.

They had nothing to take care of their boy.

"I'm sorry buddy we don't have anything to color" Tayler tells him

"Oh" Payton says looking down

They boys are sharing looks trying to talk without alerting Payton

"Maybe we should just go to the store" Bryce finally says
"Yeah I mean we are obviously gonna need stuff for him to do not just for right now but for the rest of the summer" Griffin says

Tayler looks down at the small boy who plays with his fingers
"Should we really take little him out in public" Tayler asks
"I mean if you ditch the pacifier it's hard to tell he's anything more than just immature" Jaden says
The boys nod

"Okay let's go get you some stuff at the store" Griffin say standing the boy up
There's a bit of fussing when his paci is taken away but Payton settles quickly

"Go put your shoes on please bub" Anthony tells him
Payton goes over and slips on some white sneakers and walks back to the boys

He sticks his foot out and gently shakes his foot whining

"Need help tying them buddy" Bryce asks
And Payton nods.

It's decided Anthony and Jaden will stay behind and Tayler Griffin and Bryce will take Payton to the store so they aren't crammed in an Uber.

Once everyone has their shoes on and tied they make their way down stairs to their Uber. The ride to target is quick it's only a few minutes before they arrive.

Griffin holds Payton's hand till they are in the store and once inside he picks the boy up to put him in the cart Tayler had gotten.

The shopping trip was mostly Griffin and Tayler being responsible picking out a few sippy cups and children silverware, a few cute bibs to start.

But the more they looked the more they started to invest in what would be best for their little. Payton's giggles were loud enough to hear from the next aisle over as Bryce rode the cart up and down the aisles.

The boys found a few teething toys since Payton big or little has a habit on chewing on things he shouldn't. Tayler insisted on getting bubble bath and baby lotion.

"What will make him feel more little than smelling like a baby" he had told Griffin

They came to the conclusion that Payton would fit in some of the larger sized little kids shirts and let the boy pick out a handful of T-shirt all cutely patterned and perfect for the little one.

When they went to leave the clothes Payton began to whine from the cart making grabby hands at something.

Tayler noticed what it was quickly, a package of
Cartoon themed underwear. Tayler shares a look with the boys before searching through the packages to find a size he thought would fit lucky for them that Payton is so small and skinny.

After that they made their way to the toys. Payton wanted all kinds of things but they had to put a limit on the boy they got a few coloring books a big box of crayons and some colored pencils. They got some hot wheels and a dinosaur set.