Chapter 16

Payton's Pov: The next morning I wake up before Griffin so I quietly make my way to the bathroom. I feel extremely rested I must have fallen asleep early but I don't really remember going to bed.

When I'm not little the the cartoon boxers make me feel extremely silly so I slip them off along with Griffin's much to large hoodie before taking a quick shower.

When I exit the bathroom I just have a towel around my waist I see Griffin changing by his luggage and move to get dressed as well.

"Morning bub" Griffin says voice husky with sleep it's obvious he just woke up

"You sound tired did you not sleep well"I ask him

"Eh just had a lot on my mind" He tells me before heading into the bathroom.

I grab a water and a protein bar before sitting back on the bed to scroll through my phone.

Griffin eventually comes back into the room gets a protein bar and eats it as he starts to pack his stuff. I sigh and move to pack up my stuff too.

"Payton wheres your paci I need to pack it"Griffin calls over while packing stuff into the "diaper" bag

I blush as I grab it off my nightstand and lean over the bed to hand it to Griffin

"Here"I say

"Thanks bub" he hums continuing to pack

It doesn't take long for me to finish packing and I sit back on my bed. I wait for Griffin to finish packing he then checks his phone for the time.

"Come on bud gotta get to the bus" Griffin instructs

We grab our luggage and make our way down to the lobby and out to the bus. When Tayler sees me he runs over to me happily giving me a big hug.

"Hey baby boy" he cooes

"Tayler" I whine
"I'm not little" I tell him quietly

"Sorry bub couldn't help it" he laughs

We load onto the bus and I settle in by Bryce who's practically dead he seems so tired.

"Up late?" I ask

"Mm Tayler wouldn't stop talking when we got back to the room last night" he tells me

"Well feel free to nap you don't have to stay up and talk to me" I tell him

"Thanks man" he hums curling up with his blanket

Bryce was asleep before the bus even left the hotel parking lot. I just played on my phone watched videos texted my mom you know the normal stuff.

About two hours later and my Netflix binge is interrupted by a text from Tayler asking me to come sit with him and Griffin.

I move from my seat and move carefully to the back of the bus mostly every one is asleep. I see Kevin awake playing with a sleeping sams hair who's draped across his and Harrison's lap.

I make it to the back of the bus and Tayler pulls me to sit between him and Griffin.

"What's up" I ask them

"Nothing much bud we're just bored" Griffin says

For awhile we just sit and watch videos laughing quietly making sure not to wake anyone up. We did make a TikTok for Taylers page I thought it was funny. But after awhile Tayler says something that makes my stomach drop

"Payton we need to talk"

"I-um about what?" I ask I can't figure out what there is to talk about except for something to do with me being little.