Chapter 23

Tayler's Pov: The past few days with Payton have been great Seeing him happy and relaxed has made everything so easy.

Me and Griffin have really bonded over the tour and Payton has only brought us closer.

Right now Griffin is helping Payton makes sculptures with playdoh and while I told them not to mix the colors I know it'll all just become a big lump of brown when they are finished.

Payton happily smashes a ball of playdoh against the table releasing a squeal followed by a string of happy giggles.

Griffin is all smiles as he looks at the happy boy suddenly he's pulled Payton into his lap attacking the boy with kisses and tickles.

Payton squeals excitedly trying to wiggle away he manages to get away for a second but Griffin follows after him scooping up the small boy plopping him onto the bed by my feet tickling him again.

Griffin lifts up Payton's shirt to blow a raspberry on his stomach Payton releasing a strained laugh obviously getting worn out he's giggles become more like gasps as he smiles.

I sigh and move towards them at the foot of the bed before smiling at Griffin before slipping my hands under Payton's arm pits and pulling him into my lap.

He wiggles obviously thinking I'm going to tickle him as well but I just shush him holding him close before placing a kiss to his check.

I pet through my hair it's slightly damp with sweat his hair sticks to the back of his neck and forehead as he pants catching his breath.

Griffin gets up for a moment before bringing back Payton's sippy cup full of water he sits next to me leaning against my shoulder before handing the cup to Payton.

Payton hums happily as he drinks cooing softly as I watch his eyes flutter.

"You wore him out" I mumble to Griffin leaning my head on to his where he rest against my shoulder

"Good it's nap time" he yawns

I sigh watching Payton's head lull back against my chest eyes finally slipping closed

"I guess a nap won't hurt" I whisper letting my eyes close as well.

Payton's Pov: I jolt awake to the loud pounding on the hotel door. I slip out of Taylers lap and shuffle to the door.

As I open the door I'm greeted by Chase, Noen, Sam, Harrison, Kevin and Bryce Clad in swim trunks with towels around their necks

"Gets changed we're going swimming!" Chase tells me excitedly

"Oh Tayler and Griffin are asleep" I tell them

"Get changed we'll wake them up" Chase says looking mischievous

I sigh and grab my swim trunks before heading into the bathroom as I change I hear a couple loud thumps a bit of yelling then a couple or groans.

When I come out changed Tayler and Griffin are glaring up at a giggling chase and devious looking Bryce.

15 minutes later we are all down at the pool we are greeted by Jaden and Anthony trying to dunk eachother under the water.

I cannonball into the pool splashing both of them soon to follow everyone else jumps into the pool.

After thirty minutes of swimming I notice that Griffin and Tayler have just been sitting on the edge of the pool for the past few minutes talking they are leaned in close together.

Suddenly they both stand and move to grab their towels before walking towards the entrance back to into the hotel; I guess they thought no one had noticed them leaving.