Chapter 8

Payton's Pov: I spent the next hour or so completely engulfed in forums and articles about being little and ageplay.

You could be whatever age you wanted to be some people were more young and wore diapers and stuff that didn't really seem interesting.

But some had older headspaces and just likes to play blocks and color and were more like toddlers or elementary school aged children.

I'm just not sure where I fit into all over this I just like my yoshi and now my paci but right now that's it. I don't have a caregiver or toys. I mean I'm still young can I even do ageplay.

I was gonna go talk to Noen and Chase but before I could get up Griffin sat by me.

"Hey bud" he says bumping my shoulder with his
"H-hi" I stutter out a bit surprised by him suddenly showing up.
"You've been quiet back here just wanted to come check up on you" he says
"Thanks" I smile at him
"So what's kept your attention back here so long" he asks me
"Oh um I've just been...reading" I tell him unsure
"Didn't think you'd read anything besides picture books" he laughs
I just blush and shove at him slightly

Griffin takes me up to sit with him and some of the boys he plants me firmly in his lap while we talk. These boys always sit me in their laps and maybe I like it more than I should it always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

"Griffin?" I ask quietly
"Yeah bub" he responds
"Why...why do you guys always have me sit in your laps?" I ask feeling shy now that I realize that I've caught the rest of our little group's attention.

"Hmm well I don't know about everyone else but I guess I just wanna keep you close you're kinda like a helpless little puppy" he says
"But I won't anymore if it bothers you I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he follows up quickly

"No no it's fine I like it" I say quickly wrapping my arms around him afraid he'll tell me to move

"Ha okay buddy" he laughs and pulls me closer

"He really does look like a little puppy" Anthony laughs 

I stick my tongue out at him and pout

"He's not a puppy he's just a cute little kid" Tayler coos reaching over to pinch my cheeks.

"I'm not little" I say I bit louder than I meant to before shrinking back into Griffin to hide my face in his chest.

The boys go quiet for a second and Griffin holds me tighter gently rubbing my back. They eventually go back to talking like normal.

I look up from my hiding place in Griffin's lap I catch Chase and Noen's concerned gaze before gently wiggling out of Griffin's and making my way over to them.

They let me squeeze in between them to sit.

"Are you okay" they ask but I just shrug
"Are you sure that was quiet the outburst" Noen asks  I whine at him
"I know it's hard Payton and it's a lot to taking in but there's nothing wrong with deciding to be little" Chase says softly
"I..I just" I try but I can't get the words out and I just whine again
"Take your time buddy" Noen tells me softly rubbing my back they are looking at eachother concerned

It takes me a few minutes to gather my thoughts before I can bring myself to speak
"How did you know" I ask softly
"Well I guess for us it was a bit easier we had already been together for awhile and I was no stranger to calling Noen daddy" Chase jokes with a soft wink
"And so when I noticed Chase was acting a bit off and seemed more stressed we just sat down and talked we did some research and explored a few things. We just found what did and didn't work from us and went from there" Noen stated

"But I don't have anyone to try things with" I say simply
"Well have you thought to ask someone" Noen says smartly
"Nuhuh" I state shaking my head
"Well is there someone you might want to ask" Chase questions

I look to my lap and shrug I really don't think anyone would want to do that with me. Or what if I asked and thought I was weird and laughed at me.

"Payton don't cry" Noen says trying to dry my cheeks
Him and chase are giving eachother these concerned little glances and they have so much more than just a little big relationship and I barely even have friends here. I can only cry harder

"Buddy please what's wrong?" Chase asks

I guess we managed to catch my little group's attention because we are quickly surrounded by them

"What happened" Griffin asks
"Not sure one second he's fine next he's a blubbering mess" Chase says trying not to give away what we were talking about
"Hey buddy come here" Tayler coos reaching his hand out to me I take it gently and he starts to pull me out of the seat towards him.

All I can do his cry and hard I'm hiccuping and it feels like a can't breathe right and it's scared me making me cry harder.

Tayler scoops me up quickly sitting with me in his lap the guys gathered around closely crouched in the aisle we have pretty much the whole buses attention.

"Shh bud calm down what's wrong" Tayler tries to soothe
I can hear the boys talking
"What happened"
"What's wrong"
I can specifically hear Sam ask "is he okay" and Harrison telling him not to worry that they'd take of me.

I can only cry harder Sams not even little but he has such a caring big brother someone who will always take care of him and I'm jealous I think.

I know I'm hyperventilating and my head hurts and my vision is blurred by my tears but I don't know what else to do but cry.

The boys are trying to sooth me whispering and rubbing my back and my legs telling me it's okay but it's not okay.

"I have an idea" Anthony says softly before rushing away to the back of the bus

Jaden whispers something to Tayler but I'm to gone to try and listen all their voices are starting to blur together. 

Suddenly something is being pressed into my arms it's soft and plush and soon I recognize it as Yoshi.

The boys quiet down and I softly rub my face on yoshi and I start to hear gently humming.

I soon realize Jaden is softly singing to me Tayler is swaying us slightly and I can feel myself calming down. I try to take some deep breaths they come out shakey. My tears slowly stop and my mouth feels dry my head aches as I lean against Tayler.

"Here" I hear Harrison whisper he's passing something to Bryce who's right next to me and Tayler.

I realize it's wet wipes as Bryce wipes and dabs at my face cleaning me of tears and snot. The wipes are cold and feel good against my hot skin. I'm exhausted but I can't bring myself to sleep yet.

I feel a hand gently card through my hair and look up to see Griffin he smiles at me gently. I try to look around at the boys trying to make myself aware of my surroundings.

Chaser, Joe, and Jason are sat together leaning against eachother for support. Sam is leanings against Kevin's side he looks teary-eyed Harrison is rubbing his back sitting close to him.

Right across the aisle from me Chase and Noen hold eachothers hands tightly looking at me worried.

Tayler sits with me in his lap legs facing out into the aisle Jaden and Anthony are crammed together on the floor in front of us. Bryce Is leaning over from the row of seats in front of us while Griffin leans over from the row of seats behind us.

I lean back against Tayler and close my eyes not wanting to see the sad looks on the boys faces. Tayler moves slightly readjusting so we are sitting in the seat correctly. The boys all move into actual seats and Trent tell them well be to the next hotel and thirty minutes.

Tayler kisses the top on my head lightly, humming quietly and I just let my exhaustion take over and carry me into unconsciousness.