Chapter 3- The Date with Niall

I sat in Amanda's room as she did my make up.

"Honest to god i can't believe you got asked out by Niall Horan."Amanda complained. I laughed at my friend's jealous remark.

"It's just a date." I said with a small smile. She walked over to her closet and started to go though her MASSIVE mini dress collection.

"What are you even planning on wearing?" She asked. I looked at her with a death stare.

"Sweat pants." I said breaking the silence. Amanda didn't like that idea. She walked over to me and pulled to her closet. Sje started pullig dresses out and looking at them. She pulled a mini black dress and looked and it.

"This is what you shall wear... with wedges." She exclaimed. I wanted to strangled her so badly right now. I took the dress knowimg I won't win and put it on.

"Perfect." She said happily.

"Yay." I exclaimed in totally and uter sarcasm.

"Play nice with the other kids and don't do anything I wouldn't do." She said. I smirk at her.

"Sooooo you mean I can't kick his balls if he makes a move or run away screaming. " I teased her. She laughed at me and shoved me out the door.

Time skip

So here I am, in a mini dress, wedges and waiting for my date to show up. I looked at my IPhone to see that I have a text from Amanda.
'Hey has he shown yet. He tweeted: having car troubles! Worst day ever to have ar troubles. XOXO'

I started to mentally yell. I texted Niall's cell.
'Is everything okay? Do u want me to pick u up?'

I sent the text in a matter of seconds I got a message from Niall.
'That would be great. Sorry for ruinning our date.'

The text said. I walked out of the restaurant and pick him up at his flat. He got in my car and I drove him back to the restaurant.

"Really Jamie, I am sorry." He apologized for like the seventh time.

"Really Niall it's ok. I have car troubles all the time." I said. I waved it off. He started to laugh as I hit the brakes. I was going to run a red light. 'I am going to ruin this date if I keep making mistakes like this!!! Amanda will be pissed!!' I thoyght to myself. I looked over at Niall who was laughing pretty hard.

"It's not that funny ya know." I snapped at him.

"I know but still. You almost ran a red light." He laughed. We waited for the light to change to green and I drove straight to the restaurant. We got out of my car and walked into the restaurant.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP

I finally got home after dropping Niall off at his flat amd walked into the living room where Amanda waited silently.

"How did it go?" She asked quickly. I smiled. She wasn't so sure what was gonna happen next.

"It was absolutely positively amazing." I said as I fell on the couch. Amanda started to laugh a little.

"So is it official?" She rejoiced. I looked at the ground sadly.

"Not yet. I want it to be but with him being a celebrity it's going to be the hardest thing I've ever done." I told her slightly depressed. I started to cry a little.
"If it's meant to be it will be." Amanda said hugging me. I've never felt this way before. It's like want to crawl up in a little ball and die but at the same time it's the best possible feelig ever.

"Do you think I could have a chance with him?" I asked Amanda.

"Of course. If you can work at the best guitar store in the city and you go to a good collage with your life planned out. Jamie ypu figured your life out when you were ten." Amanda said hoping to cheer me up.

"I wasn't planning to fall in love with a celebrity. Everything's going to change if he feels the same way." I told Amanda. She laughed. I really do think that everything will change now. I mean I think I'm in love with Niall. I got of the couch and walked into my room. I changed into a tee-shirt and sweats pants. I walked back into the living room