Chapter 12-The Holidays... Oh Great

Christmas came quickly an it was time to pack for our vacation.

"Niall can you get my red dress please?" I asked my womderful boyfriemd of seven months.

"Okay." He said. He got my red dress amd folded it putting it in my bag.

"Do you need help wiith anything else?" He asked.

"Can you go and grab my tooth brush and tooth paste please?" I asked he went and got my stuff from the washroom.
RINGGGG RINGGGG

My phone started to ring.

"Baby, can you get that?" I asked.
RINGGGG RINGGGG

"Okay." He said. He answered my phone while I finished packing my clothes. I grabbed the presents and put them in my bag.

"Babe it's for you." He said handing me the phone.

"Hello." I said into my cell.

"Hello, Jamie. We heard you were going on vacation with your new boyfriend or should we say boy toy." The person said.

"May I ask who this is?" I asked.

"Your Mum darling." She said.

"Good God." I said before I hung up. I must have looked as whire as a ghost.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"My mum." I said. I sat down on my bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Can we go?" I asked.

"Okay." He said. I called a texi to pick us up and drive us to the airport. We got to the airport with all of our luggage. We got onto the plane in first class. After a while of sitting there we took off. It was a while on the plane like a hour. After we got to Mullingar we got our bags and climb into a texi. We arrived at his mum's house and got out of the cab.

"Give me my bag." I said. He gave me my bags and we walked i to the house.

"Hey mum, I'm home." Niall yelled. His mum came down he stairs and hugged him.

"You must be Jamie." She said. I smiled.

"Yes I am. Your son is well raised." I said. Niall looked at me and smiled.

"Well raised?" He asked. I started to laugh a little.

"Don't worry so much." His mum said.

"I'm sorry mrs. Horan." I said.

"It's Maura." Maura said. I gave her a smile.

"That's a lovely name." I said.

"Thank you." She smiled a big smile.

"Is your dad here, I would love to meet him?" I asked.

"Actually my parents are split." He told me. I started to feel guilty. Of course Niall is the one to tell me.

"I am so sorry. I had no clue." I said. Feelimg like a moron I followed them into the living room.

"GREG GET DOWN HERE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF." Maura yelled up the stairs. A young man who looked older came down. I stud up.

"Hello." I said nicely.

"Hello, I'm Niall's older brother Greg." Greg said. I shock his hand. I gave a smile to him.

"Jamie, you and Niall should go unpack." His mum said. I released Greg's hand.

"Yes, we should." I agreed. Niall grabbed our bags. He handed me mine.

"Follow me." He said. I followed him up the stairs.

"I'm sorry. I'm just awkward aroumd parents." I said.

"This is your room." He said opening the door. I walked in and put my bag on the bed.

"It's so cool!" I said. Niall laughed at me. I sat on the bed. The minute i sat down I feel off. Niall laughed harder. I lied on the floor for a minute.

"What if I can't win over your family? What if they don't like me? What if they reject me? I mean you... you are amazing and I'm just average." I said. Niall looked shocked.

"Jamie they're going to love you." He tried to assure me.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because I do." He said.

"Repect that. I didn't quite catch that." I teased him.

"Very funny." He joked.

"Please repeat that?" I asked.

"I love you." He said. A massive smile came to my face. I sat up and looked him in the eyes. I leaned in amd kissed him. Dead on the lips. I could feel the warmth of his lips on mine.

"Niall, Jamie come for supper." Maura yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay." Niall yelled down. I started to laugh.

"I love you too Nialler." I whispered as we walked into the kitchen.