Chapter 4- REPEAT THAT ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!

I sat in the living room with Amanda. I was studying for my mid-term exam. Amanda was watching Catching Fire again. Like honestly she knows every word in this god damn movie. I got off the couch amd walked into the kitchen.

"Amanda do you want one?" I asked pulling a beer out of the fridge. She looks over at me.

"No thanks, but can you pop popcorn for me?" She asked. I looled at her and put my freshly opened beer om the table and started to pop popcorn for my friend.
BEEP

I looked at my phone. ONE NEW MESSAGE. I clicked it and my messages popped up.
'Jamie, do you think you will be able to go out and get ice cream with me today?'

The text said. It was from Niall.

'See u soon.'

I send to him. I finished popping Amanda's popcorn and went to my room to change. I changed out of my sweat pants and into skinny jeans. I grabbed my beer and chugged it.

"Your going to get hammered." Amanda said with a fake british accent.

"You wish you were this awesome." I said with my very real accent. She laughdd a little.
KNOCK KNOCK

Someone knocked at the door and I opened it. I didn't say anything.

"You look beautiful." Niall said. I gave him a hug.

"God you didn't have to pick me up." I said. He laughed a little. I smiled. It was a kind gester thou.

"I know but I wanted to." He smiled. I laughed this time.

"Be safe." Amanda yelled from on the couch. She had tears in her eyes. She just finished her movie. She really loved that movie.

TIME SKIP

We got to the ice cream place and we were eating our ice cream. 'Jamie if you have any guts ask this guy what you are to him!' I mentally told myself.

"What am I to you?" I blurtdd out. He looked confused. Did he not understand. Why am I so stupid all the time. I shouldn't have asked him.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." He told me. I sat up.

"What?" I asked. He looked me dead in the eyes.

"Do you want to be my official girlfriend?" He asked. His official girlfriend???? I didn't know what to say.

"Do mind repeating that? I don't think I heard you right." I said regaining my courage.

"Would you be my official girlfriend?" He asked again. Tears come to my eyes. They weren't sad. They are happiness.

"Of course." I whispered.

"I couldn't hear you." He said. I nodded and looked up.

"Yes." I said looking him in the eyes. He smiled slightly. I laughed slightly.

I'm going to save you the boring details of how the rest of our day went. Basically we spent the day yhe remainder of our day hiding form crazied fans. I got back to my apartment with Amanda on the couch watchimg some gossip news. She looked at me and smiled. She jumped from her side of the couch over to me.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo???" She asked excitedly.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo what?" I said sitting down. She got off the couch and got me a beer.

"What happened?" She asked handimg me a beer. I looked at her.

"We are officially together. As in a couple." I said taking a sip.

"Lucky ass." She said. She throw her pillow at me. It wasn't all that exicted. Right? I mean it was bound to happen at some point. I walked into my room and changed into pajamas and walked back into the living room to finish my beer. After I finished my beer I went to bed.