Chapter 9- Feeling Better Yet.

I drove sraight downtown to the bar. I walked over to tne counter.

"One whiskey." I said. The bartender gave me and I drank it quickly. Some random guy came over to me.

"Have a bad bay or something?" He asked. I nodded.

"I had a fight with my boyfriend." I said. He looked at me shocked and then regained his sanity.

"I saw you on tv. Your Niall's girlfriend. No wonder you got into a fight with him! Your a slut." He said. I punched the guy's thoart in. I didn't care. I wanted to get in trouble. I wanted to go to jail.

"Another whiskey." I said. The bartender gave me another one and I chugged yet another whiskey. Feeling like crap I payed for my whiskeys and left the bar. I started the car. I didn't know where I was going. I drove any where. I wanted to drive off a cliff or to get in an accident. I wanted to et arrested and put in jail for the remainder of the night. He won't care if I died he wouldn't care, heck he'd probably celebrate. Niall won't miss me. Not at all. He would care if I drove onto a tree or off a cliff.
RINGGGG RINGGGG

My phome started to to ring. I looked at the caller ID but didn't amswer. It was Niall. He probably wanted to tell me how bad of a girlfriend I am. I couldn't bring my self to amswer the phone. I was brunk and I know it. I couldn't think straight. I could killed myself right but I didn't I drove home. I stumbled through the door and opened a can of beer. I chugged the beer amd sat in the couch.

"Good God where have you been?" Amanda asked furiously.

"Out." I shouted back. She looked terrible.

"I called Niall to see if you called him. We were worried sick." She told me. I looked at the black tv.
"Why did you call him?" I asked. Amanda saw the beer in the garbage and looked at me.

"Are you drunk? Did you go out drinking?" She yelled. I gpt off the couch and went to bed. I still felt like crap about it but i was a piece of crap who needed sleep. I crawled into bed and cried. He was gone and he wasn't co ig back to get me because I screwed up. I had the perfect future and I missed it up. It couldn't have been any worst. He wouldn't ever want me back.