Chapter 6- Obstacles

Last time I check normal people don't see their faces on the new after a date with there boyfriend. I was watching some gossip show and they were talking about 'Niall's new mysterious girlfriend' but to tell you the truth I'm just not wanting to be on camera. I heard the door ooen and got offthe couch putring ,y beer on the table. I looked at the door. I saw Amanda with all her bags standing at the door.

"AMANDA!!!!!" I yelled running over and hugging my best friend. She looked quite shocked.

"Did I miss something?" She asked. I smiled and she looked atthe tv. The look on her face was priceless as she noriceed my picture on the tv.

"Jamie, did you guys make your relationship public?" She asled shocked. I nodded slowly. She sat on the couch and I picked my beerup and took a slip as she kept looki g at the tv.

"Suspicions of Niall having a new girlfriend came out today as they walked hand-in-hand. No comment was made by Niall or this mystery girl. The minute she saw the camerashe hid her facegiving us a pretty good idea of how skittish the girl is." The guy on tv said. Amanda turned the tv off and looked at me.

''My best friend is now a mystery girl." She teased. I laughed. She looked at me seriously.

"God I love him." I said falling onto the couch. She laughed and fell beside me.

"School's going to be ackward little miss mystery." Amanda said laughing.
BEEP BEEP

I got a text from someone. I looked at my phone.
'Jamie, we NEED to talk... Can u meet me ouside your apartment?'

I read the text from Niall. I looked at Ananda with tears in my eyes. I showed her my phone. She hugged me.

"Go see what he has to say about you to your face. If you don't like it then come back in." She said. I gradded my jacket and a hat. I walked out and saw Niall standing there.

"Jamie, I have to go on tour." He said. I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"That's all! Why couldn't you have juzt texted!" I snapped.

"Because I wanted to see you." He said.

"You could have been clearer with your message. I... I thought you were going to break up with me." I whispered.

"Babe I never meant to scare you. I'm sorry." He said close to my ear. I felt a tear coming to my ear.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked. Now that he got his guitar there wasn't much keeping him here.

"A few months." He answered. I looled up at him and smiled my weak smile. I was ready to break out in tears.

"Call me before you leave every airport and everytime you leave. Call me before you leave for the tour and before you come home. Call me if you want to talk or if you miss me." I told him wiping the tears away.

"I promise." He said giving me a tight hug. He kissed my forehead gently. I watched him drive away before going back into my apartment. 'God!!!! This is so screwed up!!!!' I screamed in my head. I opened the door amd walked into our apartment. I walked into my bedroom and slammed the door. I refused to come out.

"Jamie, please come out it isn't safe to stay in your room." Amanda yelled. I didn't unlock the door. I just sat on my bed crying. I didn't care what people are going to say.

Amanada's POV

I knock repetitively on Jamie's bedroom door. 'What did he do to the poor girl?' I thought.

"Did he break up with you?" I asked worriedly. Of course I'm worried. I have ea0very right to be. Jamie not coming out of her room, not even for a beer shocked me. I stopped banging on her door and went back to the couch and grabbed my laptop. I searched 1D tour. There were going on tour so that's why Niall was here. He was telling her. Now she's locked in her room. Poor Jamie. I sat on the couch waiting for her to come out of her room.