Chapter 14- The Visit

A/N WARNIMG: I UESD CURSE WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER. THANKZ FOR READING!!!!

We had a fantastic Christmas but we had to go home. We arrived home and i walked i o my apartment to see Amanda waiting for me.

"I got you this in America." She said handimg me a box. I opened it to see a necklace with the American Flag on it.

"Wow Amanda. It's beautiful." I said. I grabbed the little present from under the tree.

"This is for you." I said. She took he present and opened it. She looked so happy.

"OHMIGOD, you didn't have to get me this. Is too much." She tried to hand it back to me.

"What good would a sumsung British flag phone case do me." I said. She hugged me.

"Thank you." She said. I laughed and hugged her back. I pulles my phone out and showed her the photos of the trip.

"Amanda you should have been there. We had so much fun. How was your family?" I asked. Her smile left her face.

"Mine is great but ypurs isn't. Your mother called me repeatively almost all vacation." She said. I looked at the ground. I pulld my phone out. I dialed a numer on my phone and it rang a few times before someone answered.

"Hello Jamie." My mother's voice soumded cold.

"Stop calling my friend you whore." I snapped.

"Jamie watch your language." She said.

"Bite me. You can't call my fucking friends!" I freaked.

"Speak with respect to me. I am your mother." She told me.

"I'll show you respect when you learn to respect me." I said. I hing up before she could say anything else.

"Jamie, you didn't have to do that." Amanda said coming out of shock.

"Yes I did. She was harassing you." I said hugging Amanda. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

"Is Niall comimg over?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, after he's done unpacking." I said.

"Jamie, you should go shower." Amanda said.

"Okay." I said running to get all of my stuff for a shower.

Amanda's POV

I sent Jamie off to go have a shower and when I heard the water turn on I pick my cell phone up and called Jamie's mom. It rang before someone picked up.

"Hello." The voice said. It was her mother.

"Hello. My name is Amanda. You called me while I was on vacation.  I'm Jamie's friend. I'd like to personally apologies for Jamie and invte you to visit us someday." I said into my phone. I know Jamie would be upset but she needs to see her parents and they need to see what she had become.

"That would be amazing." She said.

"Mrs. Carlson, I must ask you to be some what nice to Jamie when you are here." I said.

"Of course. She is my only child." She lied. I knew what would happen so no ,atter what Niall had to be here.

"How about this Saturday?" I asked.

"That would be lovely. We can come down for the day and see our beautiful daughter and jer new boy to... I mean boyfriend." Her motjer said.

"Good bye." I said. I hung up my phone and waited fpr Jamie to come out of the shower.
KNOCK KNOCK

Someone knocked on the door. I answered it. It was Niall.

"Do you think you'll be able to be here on Saturday?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said in his Irish accent. I let him in.

"Jamie is just in the shower. She should be out soon." I said. Niall sat on the couch.

Time skip- Saturday " (Jamie's POV)

I sat on the couch waiting for wwhatever Amanda's surprise to happen. Niall had just shown up asking 'is she here yet'.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" I asked.
Knock knock

There was a knock on the door and Amanda basically zapped over and opened it. Someome walked into the living room where I was sittimg with Niall.

"MOTHER!" I yelled.

"Hello Jamie. This must be your newest boy toy." Said said with a wicked look on her face.

"Actually he isn't a 'boy toy' he's my actual boyfriend." I said pissed.

"Show respect for you mother." She told me.

"No! I will not." I snapped. Niall stood up and held me back from punching her ligts out. My father walked in behind her.

"Jamie." He said. All he could say was my name.

"Calm down baby." Niall said. I nodded and he released me slowly. We sat on the couch again. I sat on Niall's lap.

"How has school been?" My mother asked.

"Fine." I said.

"What are you goimg for again?" She asked.

"Counselor." I said. K looked at my father who looled ashamed.

"You could've done more with your life." He said disappointedly.

"Like what? Slave children? Be a toy to every guy who looled at me nicely?" I snapped.

"You had a good future with us." He said.

"GOD! THAT'S BULLSHIT!" I shouted. Niall was shocked.

"JAMIE!" Amanda yelled at me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"We didn't come here to pick a fight with you. We just walked to see if you would come home with us." My mother said.

"In. Your. Dreams!" I said.

"Please we miss you. It's so lonely with just the two of us." She said. I laughed.

"Yep you miss me doing all of your chores." I laughed.

"Jamie please." My mother begged.

"I'm happy and you don't care. A real family would expect that there only child is happy. I'm happy. I'm so freaking happy. I have a good job." I said.

"At a guitar store." My mother added.

"I go to a good school." I said.

"That cost a lot of money." My motjer added again.

"I have a loving boyfriend." I finished.

"Who is only here half the year and on tour the other half. Je spends all his time working." My mother continued.

"Of course, you only see the bad things." I sgined.

"As your mother I demand you come home wuth your father and I." She said.

"Get out." I said. She looked shocked. Niall looked shocked. Every one was shocked.

"I will not." She told me.

"Get out before I call the cops!" I threatened them. They left my apartment. I turned to Amanda and Niall.

"Thanks." I ssid sarcastically as I stormed off to my room and slammed my door shut.