~Chapter One~

Author: Whale, here we are le first de CHAPTUR.

Author: Enjoi!
××××××××××××××××××××

Six curled up more into a ball on the suitcase she used as a bed as a nightmare flashed in her mind, and what was it? Nothing.

Six ran around the smokey mist that covered the void, she tried squinting her eyes but nothing came. What was she running from anyways?

Six kept running, panting as she goes, until she heard someone call her name, "Six!" The sound was of a little boy. She ran to the voice and saw a boy, the fog was still covering but Six knew he had brown hair and a blue long sleeved shirt. The boy's hand was streched out to her. Six looked down to see a big gap, the more she looked it was water down below.

"Six! Jump!" He said, Six nodded, and got ready to jump, but she had doubts since it was a bit far, but a voice behind her clicked it's tounge.

"No can do, young lady, you are coming with me!" Six turned around and saw the Lady as it picked her up with her black magic. Six was frightened from her sudden appearance, and stood in shock.

"SIX!!!" the boy yelled, Six squirmed as she felt the Lady pressing Six with her magic, Six gasped for air, "S-Se-!" She didn't finish what she was saying as the Lady crushed her, her body falling on the metal floor.

"SIIIX!!!"

Six gasped as she sat up, tear welling down her cheeks, that was all she remembered in her nightmare, what... Who was the boy? She questioned. Six hugged her knees close and cried, she then raised her head to the dark metal vent close by.

S-should I go? She wondered. She stood up, Anyways I really want to go! I want to escape this hellhole! She nodded in agreement to herself and walked to the dark vent.

Six managed to make a straight face but her body quivered when the darkness continued.

Was it a bad idea to go? She questioned while looking around her dark surroundings, then she kicked a small object and made a clink sound.

Six crouched and patted the for the object, she managed to feel a boxy shaped object. When Six brought it near it was a lighter! She sighed in relif and tried to open it.

First, none.

Second, none.

"Three hopes the charm," Six muttered and tried again, and it opened!

Six sighed in the presence and warmth of the light then looked around her surroundings, she stopped to see a shivering Nome near an unlit lamp.

"Aw," Six muttered, she walked closer to the lamp and Nome, "Here you go little guy," she said and lit the lamp. The nome looked at Six with greatfulness and held out it's hands to the fire.

"I gotta go, bye," Six waved the Nome and the Nome waved back. Six then walked in the metal trapdoor, using all her strength she lifted it and went inside.

==================

As she walked to the other places, Six entered one room .She heard something open, and close. Looking at it better it was the eye. Six shuddered.

That eye that turned kids to stone, Six took a deep breath and waited for the timing, then she ran to the nearest object, and she managed pass the eye. Six sighed in relief and laid her back on those metal cabinets. Once she took her breath she climbed the cabinet and to the third floor.

Six walked along the corridors and rooms, she cringed. Six saw one room open and went inside, she was beautifully *sarcastic* drawn creepy drawings and ink on the floor, and some slugs.

"Ew," Six backed away while the slugs creeped closer to her, she thought she saw a hole under the bed so she avoided the slugs and crept under the bed, and landed with a thud to the second floor with the same kind of room with ink splatters and ugly drawn walls, but thankfully no slugs.

"Ow," Six muttered, she had a sprained ankle from the fall, and also a cut on her arm from the wood from above, why wasn't the bed near the hole?! But even with her sprained ankle she must keep going.

Six limped all the way to one of the rooms, her breathing was haggard, and also the blood on her right arm keep seeping on her raincoat, Six pressed pressure on her wounded arm and walked a bit slower.

"A-almost... T-there!" Six muttered, but fell on the floor with a thud.

××××××××××××××××××××

Author: Who else will save her. DUH.

Seven: It will my turn next chapter?

Author: Maybe, what are you even doing here m8te?

Seven: I am here to annoy you!

Author: Don't. Don't make me want to eat you.

Seven: *gulp* Ohnoes...

Wattpad: Publish Finished.