~Chapter Sixteen~

Author: I'm evil ain't I?

Mumu: You are.

Author: What a nice cliffhanger, haha.

××××××××××××××××××××

Then Seven started stirring.

Six looked down on him, "S-Seven... Are you okay?" She asked, placing her hand on his cheek.

Seven didn't move, but he harshly pushed Six's hand. Six's eyes widened, "S-Seven?" Seven looked at Six, his eyes glowing red.

Wait... Red?

"I wasn't going to kill you with my hands," the Lady's voice echoed again and again inside Six's mind.

The Lady cursed Seven, and she's controlling him...

Author: Chill out okay?! It's all part of the story! You need to calm down.

Mumu: You're being to loud.

Myoni: And I'm just like oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh...

Six: What is happening to them?

Seven: How would I know?

Leonna/Twenty-Three (My OC): You need to just stop.

Seven stood up, Six saw his face under his bangs, and he looked life-less.

This is Seven, he won't hurt you, Six reminded her herself, Well except when a stupid ugly masked Lady managed to posess him, her mind reminded her.

Six slowly backed away, before she manage to run, Seven lunged at her, his hands holding unto her neck, taking all of her breath not in the floofy way.

She chocked, but she used all her strength to push Seven off her. And I guess it was too strong since Seven hit some boxes with a loud thud, yet he stood up like nothing happened.

The Lady's voice filled the room, "What are you going to do know, Six? How are you going to escape without hurting the boy you loved?" She cackled, slowly appearing.

Both Seven and the Lady lunged at Six, and Six turned around, running to the dark. She lit her lighter, all around was countless of broken mirrors and mannequins. Ahead she saw a table with a hole underneath, so she slide down.

Bad news was Seven also slid down... That complicates things a bit. Six walked backward slowly, she looked around, hoping to find anything to knock Seven out for couple of hours but not kill him.

But all she did was run into an unbroken mirror. She lifted it up before Seven could hurt her, the mirror shone and Seven went flying backwards, then he hit the wall.

That could knock you out for several hours right?

Seven groaned, but nothing changed, he still had his glowing red eyes, but it was blinking and hazy.

Six took the chance and ran back into the room with the unbroken mirror, she then stood under the light of the room.

"It's a miracle you are still alive, but that all ends now," The Lady said before reappearing again to Six, and circling her.

Six was ready of whatever was going to happen, she felt her mother's powers behind her and she lifted the mirror behind her. The Lady shreiked, before disappearing again.

Six heart beated so loudly she can hear it pass her ears already, she felt the Lady's powers again and she lifted the mirror again to her direction.

Six heard noises from the edge of the room, she took a small glimpse and saw Seven went out. Now he wasn't knocked out, great.

Seven ran to Six, about to bite her. Six lifted the mirror and Seven fell back into the dark. Then she felt The Lady's powers again and showed the mirror to her too.

The Lady shreiked one more time, before falling into the ground. Her hair falling into her face, she felt so weak, so vunerable.

Six's stomach growled, and she didn't hesitate to walk to the Lady.

And eat her.

==================

.: Seven's P.o.V :.

All Seven remembered was him being squished by the Lady's powers, being a little beat up, and also having himself controlled by the Lady.

Then all was black, but he heard Six's voice, calling his name. He wasn't sure if he was really hearing her or he was dead, but Six's voice was so soothing to hear.

Now he groaned, his body still fresh with pain and his eyes slowly opening, he then saw Six, which gave him a flush of relief and make him now he wasn't dead before and hearing her voice.

But he also saw Six eat the Lady, he gulped before closing his eyes. He heard flesh being ripped, and the Lady groaning and shrieking in pain.

Then it stopped.

Seven opened his eyes, and saw Six finally standing up and wiping the blood off her mouth.

Seven managed to stand up, and ran to Six.

"SIX!" He yelled, and Six looked at him, before Six could do anything he hugged her.

"S-Seven?" Six muttered, before tears welled down her eyes, "Y-you're back," she said before hugging back.

Seven looked at her, "And you're okay."

Six chuckled, "Yeah, add the fact I had to run to save you and eating up my own mother."

Seven chuckled too, "Thanks for saving me, Six."

Six smiled, "Anytime."

"Let's go escape this hellhole," Seven said before braking the hug and holding out his hand, "Together."

Six nodded, "Together."

They walked back into where the guests are. Six started humming and Seven held Six's hand tight, all the black swirling dusts ran around them as they sucked up and killed the guests.

Seven hoped Six wouldn't also do it to him, but Six held Seven's hand tight too, giving him the message she was still somehow concious.

After all the guests were on the floor dead, the doors opened and they were greeted with sunlight.

Freedom, finally near their grasps. Slowly Seven and Six climbed the stairs. Seven looked back and saw the Nomes looking at him, he smiled, before waving his hand goodbye and Reginold waved back.

Finally they made it outside, Seven looked out of the endless ocean and took a deep breath of the air, beside him Six gasped, and tears welled down her face.

Seven reached out to wipe it away, and Six looked at him, "We did it, Seven," she said, then hugged him.

Seven also cried, then nodded, "Yeah, we did it."

××××××××××××××××××××

Author: THE END.

Author: I HOPED YOU LIKED MY STORY SO FAR.

Author: GOODBYE READERS.

Wattpad: Publish Finished.