~Chapter Eight~

Author: I'm back.

Author: Hell I'm alive.

Author: Also, I'm back with an animal.

Mumu: Oh?

Author: It's called Writer's Block.

Myoni: What?

Author: Sometimes it's a caged animal, but sometimes it is free. Right now it is caged but ideas of this fanfic flooded to me Sonic would've been proud of my ideas for being so fast.

Author: So, before Writer's Block terrorize my ideas and hurt me, here I am, going to write with idea.

WARNING: MAJOR FLOOF (I guess) and DEPRESSING SCENCES (Told ya I'll add).

××××××××××××××××××××

When Six was caught by that stupid, cussing like a sailor, of a Janitor. Something became clear, she wasn't losing Seven again.

Because she thought of that, some memories of the nine year old Six came and broke her down like a wave.

Seven was the boy.

He has been with her since then.

And it was all her mother's fault why she forgot about him.

Now they are hugging, savoring the moment of realization. Something also bloomed when Six got her memories back, and...

It was love.

Now all she had to do was say it to him...

But not now since Author-chan has more in store and when I said depressing feels are coming, DEPRESSING FEELS ARE COMING.

Finally what seemed forever, they parted and Six wiped her eyes. When did she cry out of joy? She couldn't remember when, even before she would cry because of nightmares and depression hitting her back and brain so bad she'd wanna kill herself.

That's what she was thinking, why didn't she kill herself? She was monster, a freak to the kids, and Seven just came to her without the same fear and becames friends with her out of curiousity.

Most people still was afriad of her and wanted her dead. Much of how she wanted herself dead, but she knew, somewhere, she doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve to be tortured and bullied like that.

Six was lost in thought until Seven stood up and she snapped herself back to reality. Seven held out his hand and smiled down upon Six... Like before...

"Let's go, Six," he said with the same sweetness, Six would've cried again, but she nodded as she took his hand and stood up.

And off they went to the vent and leaving the Janitor's arms to rot.

==================

After some hours of walking and puzzles and all that jazz, plus with the leeches and Nomes. They kept on walking. They started climbing some crates when Six suddenly lost her footing and yelped in pain, she gripped on the crate so she wouldn't fall, but the pain on her foot was unbearable.

"Six are you okay?!" Seven was on top of the crates when he saw her, and looked down as he asked once more with that worry.

Six looked at him, "You think?" She said sarcasticly, and sighed, "No, I lost my footing."

Seven held out his hand, "Here let me help you up," he said and Six gladly took it as Seven used all his strength to bring her up.