~Chapter Twelve~

Author: Oh sweet gods of Olympus I'm back!

Mumu: Can you say anything else?

Author: nah... On the the chapter!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Janitor/Rodger's P.o.V (You weren't expecting that ain't ya?) :.

The Janitor cussed as he walked around the halls armless. Those two foolish kids, whoever they are, did this.

First they stabbed his arm, then scratched his hand, then as if it could ease the pain, they cut it off! As if it would be any better! Now he was short, blind, and armless! F*ck those f*cking kids!

He grumbled, he was going to head the Lady's quarters, and demand a higher pay or to attach his arms back. As if the Lady can do that. But better than having no arms at all.

He walked into a employees only elevator and it zipped to the Lady's quarters.

.: The Lady's P.o.V :.

The Lady sitting in the lounge of her quarters with earl gray tea and reading a newspaper, she jumped when the Janitor came.

"Janitor! What on God's green earth happened to you?!" The Lady stood and checked the armless Janitor.

The Janitor bowed down, "Your Highness, I encountered some pesky kids and they cut off my arms... I would've brought them, but I'm armless."

"Oh... You may stand," The Lady said and thought deeply, the Janitor stood but his head still hung low.

"Did... You somehow remembered the brats' names?" The Lady asked, hoping they weren't who she hoped they were.

"Um... Six and Seven, if my memory serves right," Rodger (I'm tired writing the Janitor kay?) said.

The Lady fumed, she saw her daughter falling in love with... That brat... She cursed them to forget each other when they were nine, but somehow they met again, and they fell in love!

She also saw that part which Six went all hungry, but Seven accepted that ugly part about her.

How fuming she was!

"Rodger, say no more, I know you came here to regain your arms, well... You will, but in one condition," the Lady said and Rodger bowed, "Anything, your Highness."

"Find and bring me that Seven kid shall you?" The Lady said and smiled under her mask.

The Janitor smirked, "That was one of the thing I will do when I encounter those brats again."

The Lady smiled wickedly, "Wonderful, now... Wait here."

She summond Rodger's arms and they appeared, close to rotting, the Lady's nose wrinkled from the stench, "Ugh," she muttered as she carried it with her magic and magically placed the arms back into the Janitor.

Rodger tested his arms by moving it, when they did, he bowed, "Thank you, your Highness."

"Yes, yes, now before you go, that Seven kid wears a blue jacket," The Lady said, "Some information just in case you can't find him fast."