~Chapter Fifteen~

Author: I'm back... Don't worry... I won't think of murdering any more Nomes...

Author: I thought of my little made up ship of Reginold X Kyle and didn't want poor Kyle to be all alone...

Author: Oh well, here's the chapter...

××××××××××××××××××××

Six, Reginold, and Kyle all walked in carefully into the Lady's quarters. There was also stairs heading to the second floor, Six gulped, this quarters is big... And it would take forever to find Seven.

But Six went on, she looked at one room with a lock, her guts told her Seven was there, but she looked at Kyle, and Kyle nodded.

All she need to find is the key, great.

Six went up, and she entered The Lady's sleeping quarters. The Lady was humming and combing her hair infront of a broken mirror.

Six gulped and slowly went into the bedroom. She saw a jar on the bed, she was about to jump and push it off but Reginold and Kyle pulled her back.

"What?" Six whispered, Reginold brought her under the bed, and he disappeared to the top of the bed.

A loud clink was heard as the two Nomes pushed the jar to the edge of the bed and made it fall. The Lady walked in and grumbled, "Stupid Nomes," she said and walked back into the room.

Six slowly crept out of the bed, Reginold and Kyle was still safe and alive (I TOLD YOU I WON'T KILL THEM ANYMORE NO NO NO!), Reginold held out the key, Six got it.

"Thanks guys," Six smiled at them, and the two Nomes scuttled away, hand in hand (Yes, they are a thing).

Six ran to the room they passed and unlocked it. Finally she was going to see Seven... But it didn't mean she'd see Seven without a scratch...

Six opened the door, it creaked silently. She looked around the room and gasped, Seven was sprawled on the floor, he was bleeding and he had bruises everywhere.

Author: I'M SORRY SEVEN'S MOMS! CHILL OUT!

"Seven!" Six ran to him, she held Seven in her arms and she cried, "S-Seven... C-can you hear me? Seven, please..."

Six placed her ear to his chest, it was beating, but very slowly, Six's sighed and wiped her tears away. She had to treat Seven, she has many things to do...

The door shut very loudly that Six jumped.

"Well, I lost, but it doen't mean I really lost," the Lady's voice echoed to the room, Six's eyes widened, it was a trap!

The Lady must've read her thoughts, she cackled, "Yes, Six, it was all a trap. If I just keep on making you forget, you would keep on finding each other... So... Why not kill the both of you?"

Six scrowled, "Well, if you wanted to kill me you should've done it a long time ago!"

"Oh, I did, but not on my hands. When I left you I hoped you died. When I made you forget you would also die... But no, you are still living," The Lady's voice paused, "Like a pest, a parasite."

Six's body shook, but she wasn't going to let her mother's words sink in, right now she needs to take care of Seven. But she must also fight her only mother. Six literally praised those who can multi-task.

"But why did you also let Seven into this?" Six yelled into the darkness.

The Lady cackled once more, "I told you didn't I? I wasn't going to kill you on my hands."

Then Seven started stirring.

××××××××××××××××××××

Author: AW SH*T WHAT A CLIFFHANGER I AM SO EVIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Author: See you next time!

Wattpad: Publish Finished.