~Chapter Eleven~

Author: I'm an idiot, I deleted Chapter Eleven so *sigh*...

Author: SEVEN ELEVEN EVERYDAY!

Author: Enjoy!

××××××××××××××××××××

Finally they parted, and Seven hugged Six as he looked down on Six's raincoat, which was all bloody, how was she going to clean that?

Six wiped her eyes and dried tears, "Ugh, I should really stop crying often..."

Seven smiled at her, "Hey, everyone has a right to cry once in their life right?"

Six smiled, and hugged Seven back, "I really love you, Seven."

Seven smiled, "Yeah, well I also love me."

Author: Okay I didn't wrote that in the first draft but eh...

They let go and Six punched Seven's arm playfully, "Whatever you say, Sev," she said.

"But wait, I also love you, Sixy," Seven cooed, and Six looked at him in question, "Sixy? You know it sounds like Sexy... It's... ugh..."

Seven smirked, "But Sixy! You are my Sixy!"

Six cringed, but laughed, "Stop calling me that!"

Seven held onto Six's arm playfully, "Why not Sixy?" He swinged it side to side, "Why?"

"AHH STOP BEING CUTE!" Six said and jumped down the crates one by one.

"But Sixy! Wait for me!" Seven said as he jumped down, Six looked back, "Then come catch me, Sevy."

Seven jumped and blushed, "The WHAT?!"

Six laughed and ran, Seven chasing after her.

Also, if you are wondering what happened to the raincoat, the blood disappeared like magic if you don't know 'Gaming physics'.

==================

The two ventured into more vents, sometimes teasing each other along the way and literally made some Nomes die... Even if you say don't say it, "May their peace be in hell, hopefully," I said, placing my hand over my heart.

Finakly after one more vent, they jumped down and entered a storage, specifically a food storage. Six looked around with awe.

"Am I dead?" Six muttered but Seven heard. He reached out and pinched Six's cheek.

"Ow! What was that for?" Six yelped but not too loudly.

"I just wanted you to know this isn't a dream or that you aren't dead," Seven said matter-of-factly and held his hand behind his back.

Six rubbed her cheek, "Well, thank you," she muttered sarcaticly.

"Your welcome," Seven repiled sarcasticly.

Six rolled her eyes and she looked around, then she realized something, "Hey, Seven... Aren't you hungry? I mean I got hungry twice and you didn't ate anything."

Finally, starvation was a little late, and Seven realized he was hungry, his stomach rumbled, he blushed, "Oh... Uh sure then."

Six smiled, "Great, 'cuz I want to make sure you are okay too," she said and gave Seven a peice of bread.

==================