~Chapter Ten~

Author: I'm BACK!

Author: Six gets hungry once more and ah, eats a rat. No Nomes or rats or the Lady were harmed in the making of this fanfic...

××××××××××××××××××××

After who ever was that person who reminded them to escape, (uh, I'll thank myself.) The two held hands as they ran side by side. Passing through vents, solving puzzles, fighting off leeches, cuddling Nomes and all that jazz.

Finally after all that, they rested a bit. Six was terribly tired now, and her foot was alreadt healed so she pulled out the bandages. She felt something in the pit of her stomach, and brought out a low growl.

She's hungry.

The growl became louder and her stomach hurt, she groaned out of pain. Seven looked at her and was already worried, he ran to her, "Six are you okay?! Are you hungry?!" He asked, well, yeah. Seven only knows about that... But not the disgusting part.

Six nodded.

Seven stood up, "Okay, just wait there!" He said and ran away to find food.

Six couldn't wait, not anymore, so she crawled and painfully stood up. She saw a rat, her sharp teeth blared and her eyes began to become red.

Author: SIX IS A VAMPIRE!

Author: Lol, jk.

Six slowly crept closer to the rat, but the rat didn't seem like it won't be moving any day now. As if it wanted to greet her, so with one last growl...

.: Seven's P.o.V :.

It happened again, he didn't want to know what will happen if Six didn't eat. So he ran looking for anything edible, no luck. Most of them are rotten.

He sighed defeated, but kept on finding for food, for Six, he told himself and looked.

He stopped his tracks when he heard skin being ripped and a high pitch animal like squeal.

Seven ran back to where he came from, hoping nothing happened to Six. Once he was there, he didn't saw her where he had left her.

"Oh god, Six, where are you?" Seven muttered scared, he ran and looked, one more time of the skin and meat being ripped. Seven followed the noise, and saw Six crouching down... Eating..... an alive rat.

Seven was shocked and scared at first, but it washed away when he remembered that was Six... If Six was really like this... Then all he can do is accept that.

He just stood there, scared what would Six do. Six stood up, Seven accidentaly moved something and made a sound. Six looked back, her eyes red and glowing.

Seven wasn't sure if she was going to eat her too, but after three seconds, Six came back to normal.

They stared for a couple of awkward minutes until Six ran and shocked Seven.

"Wait! Six!" Seven ran after her.

==================

.: Six's P.o.V :.

Six ran, she already did what she was scared about, Seven saw her murder and devour a poor rat. Tears streamed down her face, in no time, Seven would be saying to make her go away from him.

Six stopped and climbed some crates and sat there, sobbing, perhaps the Lady is like, "Ha, what are you gonna do now huh?" if she was here, seeing her state.

She heard movement and raised her head, Seven stood there looking at her past his covered eyes. She looked away, "Go away," she said. She wasn't ready for what Seven will say or do.

Footsteps went closer to her and Seven hugged her from behind, even with all the blood in her coat. Six sobbed, why wasn't Seven running? Why isn't he shouting at her? Why didn't he told her to go away from him?

"Seven, please, go away," Six said but Seven hugged her either way and also rested his chin on his head.

"No," Seven mumbled and hugged her tighter, but it wasn't that tight you can't breathe anymore.

"B-but Seven," Six quivered, she was a monster, and this is what she gets? She now understood, she deserved everything, somehow the cuts she gave herself just made her remember she was one, even if she didn't saw it.

"I'm a monster," Six said and buried her face with her hands.

"No, you are not," Seven said and Six broke free from the hug and glared at him.

"How do you know?! Yes, Seven, I am one! I AM A MONSTER! IT'S MY CURSE! THIS STUPID HUNGER OF MINE IS MY CURSE! I KNOW I THOUGHT I DIDN'T DESERVE THIS BUT I DO! I'M A MONSTER! A DEMON'S CHILD! A FREAK! IT'S BETTER IF YOU GO BEFORE I HURT YOU!" Six sobbed as her voice quivered when she shouted out. She wanted to walk away but Seven held her hand.

"Let me go, Seven... Please," Six looked at him, somehow, his bangs are pushed aside, showing his determind and caring eyes.

"If you really a monster, Six, you would've killed me now or before," Seven said.

Six looked at him confused, slowly Seven stepped closer, "Honestly I was scared, and shocked. If you are really like that, fine. I don't care. I told you, I'm never leaving you."

Six looked at him, "But... What if I hurt you?"

"I will still be with you, Six, I can't live without you! Look! We forgot each other but we met again and had our memories!" Seven said and stood face to face from Six.

"Whatever happened, I'm fine as long I'm with you. Who ever you may be, I will still accept you, monster, freak and all," he said and Six sobbed silently, Seven placed his hand on her cheek and wiped her tears off, he smiled softly.

"Beause, all I need... Is you," Seven said and leaned closer, "I love you," he said and kissed her. Six sobbed and kissed him back as she threw her arms around him again.

She was accepted... And loved, truly loved.

××××××××××××××××××××

Author: Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Author: OANEIGNAIFNENXOCNWOCNWKCNFIA EFFIN CSWEET SEVEN.

Seven: I just told Six the truth.

Author: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWODNWHCOANDIAKFIANEALFQJF

Author: *Author has died*

Tombstone: Here lies Author-chan.
           Died because she wrote something sweet.
           Oct 23 2006 - Nov 18 2019, 6:19 a.m.
           She will be remembered for making such sweet and cute paragraph...
           Somehow, may she have peace.... In heaven, for doing a good job. Hopefully.

Mumu: *sighes*

Author: *ressurects* I noticed I unknownly said my title there....

Seven & Six: WHAT THE ZOMBIE?!

Wattpad: Publish Finished.