~Chapter Nine~

Author: Look at that... I drew that... XD (Duh it had AnneLeLeoScorp or LeoScorp in short (my second username... But I didn't use it yet for any account in the inornet) and CindyVonOtaku signature)

Author: It may look horrible but HEY NOBODY'S PERFECT! *starts playing Nobody's Perfect by Jessie J in the background*

Author: MY SWEET CHILDREN GREW...

Author: TIME TO BRING IN THE IDEAS.

WARNING: YOU ARE STEPPING IN INFECTIOUS FLOOFY GROUND. STEP BACK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE. STEP AHEAD IF YOU DARE.

××××××××××××××××××××

Seven smiled and pulled Six for another kiss. This time a little bit passionately.

Mumu: no stop not again...

Author: YeSh. KiSh AlL yOu WaNt My ChIlD.

Mumu: oh gods *sprays 1-800-holywater everywhere*

The Nomes literally died that tombstones sprouted out and said "Here lies Jeffery, Ugg, Ham, and Inkie. Nomes who died from over shipping. Unknown date - November 18, 2019. May their soul rest in hell, hopefully."

Author: lol, jk jk...

The two parted, and Seven looked down to Six's feet, remembering he had to treat that.

"Ah, wait here Six, I'll go get the supplies," Seven said, and Six nodded as she sat down. Seven walked away grabbing the bandage and alcohol he dropped when he saw Six whining and silently sobbing in her sleep a while ago. He blushed and his heart beated twice as fast as he remembered how the story unfolded from that.

I just kissed her... AHOMYGAWDHOLY- Seven literally screamed inside with so much happiness, first he just got to comfort Six, which he always loved to do, next he got to confess to her, alleluia for that, and last he kissed her, *insert fan screech* Who wouldn't be so happy and be in cloud nine for that?

Seven walked back and sat down as he treated Six's wound.

"Hey Seven?" Six said as she wiped her eyes from over-crying.

"Hm?" Seven said as he grabbed the splinter, "Hold still."

Six nodded and braced for it, and hissed when it was pulled, Seven tossed it away and started adding alcohol thanks to Rodger The Janitor's secret whiskey stash.

"What were you going to ask Six?" Seven said as he took a small glance from Six then back to the wound.

"Oh... Um," Six shifted awkwardly, "We... just kissed," she said and blushed.

"I know that," Seven said and blushed too, "Twice actually."

"And confessed," Six said.

"Mhm," Seven said as he wrapped the wound and his heart beated so hard when he remembered what he just said.

"So, I was thinking..." Six said and Seven finished treating her wound.

"What?" Seven asked as he stood up and sat beside her.

"D-does t-that m-make u-us a t-thing now?" Six asked flushed, Seven was shocked from Six's cute actions.

"Oh stop," Seven said and dramatically place his hand on his heart.

Six looked at him confused, "Stop what?"

"Stop being so cute," Seven said and fanned his face dramatically as he looked away from Six, though he was blushing.