~Chapter Six~

Hello, the story coninues.

Hahaha, will this be a Six's P.O.V since it's Chapter SIX!

Seven: Was that supposed to be a pun or something?

Six: It wasn't funny.

Ow... fine... enjoi peeps!

××××××××××××××××××××

They both fell, Six screaming all the way while Seven exclaimed happily and cheered. At the end, Seven landed successfully and Six made him a human landing pad.

"Ow!" Seven wailed as Six landed on top of him.

Six stood up and scrathed the back of her neck, "Sorry..."

Seven smiled, "It's okay," he said as he stood up and brushed the dust off his pants.

Together they walked into the room, which some Nomes all piled up near an un-lit lantern.

"They must be cold," Six said and walked closer.

"Yeah," Seven smiled at them, they are his friends after all. If he wasn't thinking of escaping or playing with his friends, he would be hanging with the Nomes, who like his company.

Six walked closer and lit the lantern, the Nomes scooted closer and placed their hands closer to the fire.

One of the Nomes, which was a small Nome, noticed Seven and jumped to him. Seven catched the Nome mid-air and the Nome hugged him.

"Reginold!" Seven smiled. Six raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know his name?" She asked.

Seven smiled, "Nope, I named him, anyways he like his name," he said and Reginold nodded.

The other Nomes then notices Seven and hugged him by his legs, "Whoa guys calm down! Ah!" He said as he stumbled but the Nome continued to hug him. But only Reginold was on his chest.

Six laughed, it was a cute sight to see, "Well, I think you guys are well aquainted?"

Seven snickered, "Yes, I sometimes hang with them when I'm escaping. Which were always ended up with me being caught."

The Nomes nodded in agreement, Six chuckled more, "This is really adorable to see, how about we rest for a minute?" Six asked as she sat down.

Seven sighed, "Well, I'm stuck with Reginold, Kyle, Harper, Maddy, Umi, and Tommy hugging me. Sure."

Six laughed once more, "You remembered their names? All of them?"

"Hey! I named them of course I will!" Seven said and the Nomes nodded.

Reginold then plopped down and went to Six and stayed there.

"Aw," Six hugged Reginold and Reginold enjoied the company.

Seven grunted, "Hey, Reg, get back here."

Reginold looked back and scoffed, or seem to scoff.

Six laughed, "He doesn't want to."

Seven sighed, "So we rest."

Six nodded, her eyes slowly being groggy, "So we rest."

==================

Six was once again in the same dream, her running in unclear abyss, then behind her the Lady, or her Mom, chases her as she follows the voice of whoever was calling her. She then stopped at the gap and see the same boy, with that ruffly hair and long sleeved blue shirt, telling her to jump. Six did jump, but half way there the Lady grabs her with her magic and always ended with the boy shouting her name and Six only saying "S-Se-!" And gasp, she wakes up.

Six stood upright, Reginold was curled up beside her and was snoring peacefully. The lantern was still burning. And most of the Nomes; Kyle, Harper, Maddy, Umi, and Tommy surround Seven.

Six giggled, she has to say it again, it's really cute sight to see. Seven suddenly stood up, wide eyed and deep breathing.

Six's eyebrows knitted, "Are you okay?"

Seven sighed, the Nomes weren't even stirring, "I'm fine... Just a nightmare..."

Six's head tilted, "A nightmare?"

Seven nodded, "Yeah."

Six smiled, "Care to tell me?"

Seven looked at her, then back to the lantern, "Uh... Sure... I mean I've never told anyone about this..."

Six scooted closer and gave Seven a 'go on' signal, Seven sighed, "Well, what I see first is nothing but fog. I was running from something with a girl. Then there is this gap and I managed to jump, but the girl with me didn't. I looked back and called her name, telling her to jump, but before she makes the jump, she was caught by the Lady and I shout her name... But it was muffled so I don't know she was... Then the Lady brings her away and that's all I remember."

Six nodded, but she can't help but think how Seven's nightmare and her's are the same.

Seven sighed, "No matter how many times I have the same nightmare... I can't even remember who that girl was..."

Six chuckled, "It's so funny that I'm also having the same dream."

Seven looked at her confused, "Of a girl?"

Six shook her head, "No, but mine is about a boy."

Seven looked at her surprised, "Can you be that girl?"

Six shrugged, "I guess, our dream are somehow connected. Mine is about me running away from the Lady, I hear someone call my name, the boy, and he tells me to jump. Before I did jump the Lady catches me and I pass out, with the boy calling my name."

Seven sighed, "If you are that girl, then how come I can't remember you?"

Six smiled, "And that's what we are going to find out."

As she said that the Nomes started to stir. Streching and imagine yawning. They looked at the two, mostly Seven, with a sad aura.

"Sorry guys, we need to go," he said and stood up, and so did Six. She felt a tug on her raincoat behind her and saw Reginold holding unto her coat. She picked Reginold up and hugged him.

"Sorry, Regi, but we gotta go," Six said.

Seven whined, "Hey, only I can say Regi or Reg!"

Six chuckled, "Really now?"

Reginold also did a pose that would also say "Really now?"

Seven stood back and acted heartbroken, "That hurts, Reg."

Reginold rolled his head as if it was rolling it's eyes and jumped down.

"Hey, Reg, how bout you help us find our way out?" Seven asked Reginold and he jumped and nodded.

"Well," Six laughed, "We've got ourselves a guide."

××××××××××××××××××××

You can see what I did right?

They... I won't spoil you just yet! Have fun!

So long!

Wattpad: Publish Finished.