~Epilouge 2~

Soooo.......... I know I made a final epilouge. But hey, let's do another one so it's like a continuation.

Also, to make it clear to ya'll. This epilouge is after the last chapter and not in the first one which is a timeskip and they were adults.

In this epilouge, they are still kiddos, precious kiddos.

××××××××××××××××××××

Seven looked at the vast, vast ocean. He sighed and looked at Six.

"What are we gonna do now?" He asked and Six looked around before smiling, and leaving Seven to somewhere.

"Hey Six, where are you going?..." Seven trailed off when he saw Six pushed some big bowl like metal.

Six huffed and looked at Seven, "Are you going to help me or what?"

Seven smiled and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure princess," he said as he walked beside Six and started pushing the metal to the edge of the Maw.

Seven huffed, "Ooookay, now I'll just go get some oars," he said before walking to two planks, he carried the two of them and placed them in the bowl-like metal.

Seven moved aside and gestured Six to the made boat, "After you m'lady," he said in a British accent and Six rolled her eyes while smirking, then did a small bow, "Thank you kindly sir," she said in a British accent too.

Six went in the boat and Seven pushed the bowl, once it reached to the ocean below, he jumped on.

"On to freedom!" Seven exclaimed and Six nodded. Then the two got the planks and rowed away from the Maw.

==================

It was dark now, and they still didn't saw any land... AT ALL.

Seven groaned, "Ugh... This will take FOREVER."

Six sighed and sat down, "I'm starting to get hungry..."

Seven gulped, "Ohh.... Uh..." he looked around hoping he could see at least some food. Why now did they have to forget that?!

Thunder blared and they both jumped, "What was that?!" Six exclaimed while standing up.

Seven squinted hoping to see something even if it's dark, then his eyes widened, "Storm incoming!" He yelled.

Six stood beside him, "What?! Now?!"

Slowly, rain pattered on them, lighting flashed and thunder boomed. That is why you should never travel when it's typhoon season kids.

"Hurry! Paddle!" Seven said and grabbed the plank, paddling like no tomorrow, Six did the same too.

But behind them was a rouge wave, and washed Six, Seven, the boat and all...

Seven opened his eyes under the ocean. Boi it's amazing you do that, I can't even open my eyes under the seaaaaaaa. *Sebastian voice*

Seven looked around before swimming, hoping he'd find Six. In the corner of his eye, he saw something yellow. He swam to it to see Six thrashing around... Can't this girl swim?

Author: Yo, Alty you're not alone.

Altaïr: STFU Cindy.