~Epilouge~

Author: It has been a ride ain't it?

Author: Now here's a much waited epilouge.

Author: Also, credit to Isnezzed for the awesome drawing. I would also add a funny animatic but I couldn't choose. Jk, I like that vid where Seven was trying to flirt Six... That was the first animatic vid I watched, :P.

Author: But he did got the girl tho... So there, a video, if you watched it well I'm out. I like it so I'll add it.

Seven: HEAVEN'S ANGEL DID YOU FALL ON YOUR FACE?!

Author: XD hahaha, on the the epilouge!

××××××××××××××××××××

Twelve Years Later...

.: Six's P.o.V :.

I looked below the Maw from my balcony as the morning sun seeped in.

Yes...

How ironic I ran away from here...

Then I stayed.

Well, I found out I wouldn't really fit in the modern world, so I came back, and became the new Lady of the Maw thanks to my heritage and powers, I mean seriously they were scared whiteless when I get angry at them.

Now, before you say I'm evil for keeping kids underground just to cook em up for those pigs. No, I didn't. First, those kids grew up and became my workers. Second, their kids are living happily here, not like their parents who were tortured. Third, no one is going to hurt kids anymore.

The Janitor did miss having kids around the nursery...

Said the Janitor who cussed about how he hated kids like a drunken sailor in a high tide before...

Believe me, I've been there one time.

Also, the Chefs learned to cook food other than kids. So the Maw became kid-friendly resturant/hotel.

I still suck up those pigs' life force when I need to, but I really don't want kids getting hurt anymore. Like my poor husband. He was thankful I let them do what they want, of course I would, and low-key, it was his idea anyways...

I sighed and walked in heading to my sleeping quarters, and there he was all snoring and sprawled on our bed in his PJs.

My husband, Seven.

Author: Makes happy fangirl sounds.

I woke up kind of early so that's why I headed out for some breeze, I mean, seriously, this morning sickness is PAINFUL...

I then heard Seven stirring. Nothing changed to his personality, he would still tease me to the light of day, and he still really cared for me. But now that he has cut his hair, his brilliant blue eyes sparkled. He also got a little scruff on the chin, but hey, he looks manly with it.

He yawned and streched his arms, then he looked at me, he smiled, "Morning Hon," he said and stood up to kiss my cheek, I would still blush when he calls me that.

"Morning," I smiled up to him, blushing a bit when he said... You know what. Why does he had to be so tall? Now I got to tip-toe a bit if I wanted to kiss him now.
He placed his hand on my swollen stomach and rubbed it, I smiled.