~Chapter Four~

WRITER'S BLOCK BEGONE! THE LIGHT HAS SHONE UPON ME! ALLELLUIA!

Enjoi!
××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.O.V. :.
.: Before Six's was caught :.

I waited for Seven, but my stomach was getting the best of me. I groaned as I crawled where ever. I kept crawling until I smelled... Meat.

I picked up the pace as much my body can allow me. I smiled as I saw a peice of meat in the cage.

I stopped, "Wait, is that a trap?" I thought, but again, my stomach got the best of me and on my own I walked into the cage and started eating the peice of meat. Yum...

Until, the cage closed, I dropped my food and looked back, only to see a small hand and long, long arms. I couldn't scream since my body was still eating, somehow not giving a frick that I am trapped!

I hate my body sometimes, I tought, but my body just kept on eating the meat. I felt the cage being lifted as the Janitor decended from where ever he went from and carried me to who knows where.

I slowly felt dizzy, did he added something in the meat? Perhaps...

But before I pass out, I saw Seven behind some boxes looking at me... Help me Seven!

And it became black.

==================

Seven followed the Janitor from a far as he ascended the stairs and into a room, Seven caught a glimpse of what's inside and saw more cages. The Janitor placed Six on the top before shutting the door.

Seven took a deep breath before looking for other ways to get in.

"Don't worry Six, I will save you," he muttered as he went climbed one of the crates that led to a vent, which goes to the room.

.: Meanwhile with Six :.

Six woke up inside the cage, as she wiped her eyes as she finally made out where she was.

I'm inside the Janitor's room huh? She thought. Will I just wait for Seven or... Six wondered as she walked around the cage. But she stopped moving when above her there was a sound of movement.

"Who's...?" Six muttered until something fell with a quiet oof.

Six couldn't believe her eyes, "Seven!" She whispered happily.

Seven looked around and smiled to see Six, he jumped from one cage to the next until he was face to face with Six's cage.

"Six!" Seven whispered, "You're okay!" He sighed.

"Yeah! But..." Six looked around, "I can't get out." She walked around.

Seven sighed in defeat, "What about the key?"

Six stopped, and looked around.

"Wait here I'll look for it," Seven said and Six eyes widened, "What? What if the Janitor sees you?" She said.

"It's better I find the key," Seven said walked away.

Six sat down and sighed. A while later Seven came with a rusted key.

"That's the key?" Six asked and Seven nodded.

"I'm the Runaway Kid, I also took note of the keys," Seven said proudly.

Six clapped silently, "Wow."

Seven then inserted the key into the lock, he twisted it but it wouldn't budge.

Seven sighed, "Well, so much for looking for this key."

Six smiled, "Hey, at least you tried."

Seven smiled too, and looked around, "Um... What if I pushed the cage?"

Six's eyes widened, "Sure... And the cage would brake right?"

Seven nodded, "Yeah, but would you get hurt?"

Six smiled, "As long as I escape this cage I will be fine."

Seven nodded, "Okay, in three."

Six nodded and held onto the bars, "One... Two... Three!" Seven said and pushed the cage.

The cage fell down and broke with a loud bang. They both stopped and looked to the other room jut in case the Janitor comes. They both sighed and Six made her way out.

"Are you okay?" Seven asked as he crouhed down and reached out his hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," Six said as she grabbed Seven's hand and went up, and was caught in a hug.

"I thought I lost you," Seven sniffled and Six was caught surprised, but hugged back, "Well, I'm here now and that's all that matters," she said.

After a few good hours of the writer schreeching, they finally broke apart, blushing.

"Let's, uh, let's go," Six said and stood up. Seven also stood up and they both walked into the other room.

Six stopped, and looked in front. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth to stop a scream.

"What is it, Six?" Seven asked and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Six looked back, "It's the Janitor..."

××××××××××××××××××××

Hell the carp I finished!

I'm sad even if I finished it....

Sure I just made em huggy but I'm sad...

The embers of the 'No Writer's Block' is disappearing...

Seven: No, you are just lazy.

One of the symptoms of Writer's Block for my veiw...

Six: No, you are starting to be lazy

FINE! But oh well... See ya nexta tima!

Wattpad: Publish Finished.