Disguised Angels & Cyanide Drinkers

-Cyanide Violence POV-

"They're listening to music...." Angel DeathWish looks over her shoulder and frowns. "Someone... ...just died.... and they're having a party...?"

I grab her hand and pull her close. She sends me a quick smile before looking back at the diner. I sigh.

"Would you like to join them?" I ask.

She shakes her head and turns back to me. "Sorry...it just doesn't make sense! Why did we even join the killjoys? I was happy when it was just us...."

I place my forehead against hers and stare into her bright green eyes, highlighted by contact lenses. "You know we couldn't have taken down the BLI by ourselves...."

Angel frowns. I lean in to kiss her and she playfully turns her head. I pout and give her puppy dog eyes.

"Pweeeease? I want a kiiiiiss!"

She giggles and pecks me on the lips. "there!"

I grin evilly. "not good enough!" I grab her hips, pull her close to me and press our lips together hard.

We break apart and Angel leans into me. She shivers in the cold breeze and I frown at her.

"You cold, Angel?"

Angel shakes her head. I sigh and slide off my jumper. I pull it over her head and tug down. Her head is briefly obscured and then it appears again, Angel looking ruffled. She huffs out a breath and blows hair out her face.

"You messed up my hair...."

I gasp and throw a hand over my mouth in mock-shock. "OMG I'm like, sah sorreh babe!"

Angel giggles and swats my arm. I grin like an idiot and snuggle into her. "Be careful now, miss. The killjoys might hear and think you've gone soft!"

Angel sighs and leans her head on my shoulder. "I'll still strangle them with their own intestines...."

I ruffle her hair again. "This is why I love you..."

"why? Because I have psychotic delusions?"

"No...because you're you....everything about you makes me happy...."

Angel pokes out her tongue. "now who's going soft?"

I kiss her on the cheek. "you know you love it..."

"Yes Cyanide, your stupidity turns me on in every way" she says sarcastically.

"I knew it!"

Angel DeathWish suddenly stands bolt upright and turns toward the diner. Her eyes widen and she grins. "listen!"

I listen to the sounds coming from the diner. I pull Angel back into my arms and begin to sing along.

~ ~ ~

This is my December

This is my time of the year

This is my December

This is all so clear

This is my December

This is my snow covered home

This is my December

This is me alone

And I just wish that I didn't feel

Like there was something I missed

And I take back all

The things that I said

To make you feel like that

And I just wish that

I didn't feel like there was something I missed

And I take back all the things that I said to you

And I give it all away

Just to have somewhere

To go to give it all away

To have someone

To come home to

This is my December

These are my snow-covered trees

This is me pretending

This is all I need

And I just wish that

I didn't feel like there was something I missed

And I take back all

The things that I said

To make you feel like that

And I just wish that

I didn't feel like there was something I missed

And I take back all the things

I said to you

And I give it all away

Just to have somewhere to go to

Give it all away

To have someone

To come home to

This is my December

This is my time of the year

This is my December

This is all so clear

And I give it all away

Just to have somewhere

To go to give it all away

To have someone

To come home to....

~ ~ ~

The last notes fade and I place a kiss on Angel's head. "I love you. Psychotic delusions and all....Call me soft but that's the way it is. Deal with it, 'cause you're stuck with me.....you're my Angel...."

-------

Aw :')

I love how Angel DeathWish has a tough exterior but is also a total softie <3 hehe

Chapter dedication to @NadiaVlasic because she is Angel DeathWish :)

(Ily Nadia! See you in school :D)

Song used: My December - Linkin Park

LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANKS FOR READING MY FIC! (remember to read my other frerard stories!)

~Stevie<3