Sweet Dreams Sunshine

Exterminator Sunshine POV

- - -

I stand in a white room. I walk to the one of the walls and run my hand along it. The silence presses against my ears and the whiteness blinds me.

A door opens to my right and I spin to face it. "hello?" I call. A small voice in the back of my mind scolds me and reminds me of all the horror movies I've seen. You don't call out 'hello?' like a dumbass. It's not like the killer is gonna be like "oh yeah, sup bro? Wanna watch some batman?"

I'm so idiotic...

A man emerges through the door and walks toward me. He has a long grey coat on and a bald head. He doesn't look to friendly.

"hello dear"

I eye him warily. "sup?"

He smiles at me and holds out a hand. "My name is Korse. I'm here to help you" he says.

"um...I don't need help?" I say unsurely.

He laughs, an unpleasant sound, and shakes his head. "oh my. You have a lot to learn..." he chuckles.

He turns on his heel and walks out the door he came through. His voice floats back at me. "coming dear?"

I glance around the white room again and walk quickly after him. "where are we going?" I ask.

He taps his nose knowingly. "you'll see"

I glance around me uncomfortably and keep walking with him. I'm gettin' that pre-rape feelin....

We approach a giant door and Korse opens it halfway. "join us" he says grandly. He then throws open the door, all the way, and steps aside. He pushes me in and I take in the room.

I'm surrounded my Dracs, armed with rayguns and their black faces staring me down. Korse's voice runs out again, loud and clear.

"Join us, Exterminator Sunshine. Join the BLI"

- - - -

I wake up suddenly, gasping for air. What the shit was that dream supposed to be? Damn..

I run a hand through my blue hair and pulled a tie from my wrist. I use it to tie back my long hair.

"Sunshine...?" Cola's voice floats out from under her blanket. She pulls it back and sits up, bleary-eyed.

"hey there girly." i say, plastering on a smile.

Cola frowns at me. "you alright, E?" she asks, concerned.

"yeah. Right as rain. Happy as a sunflower. I don't know. Give me more sayings, stat!"

Cola giggles and climbs back under her blankets. "g'night E" she murmurs.

I lay back and sigh. "night SC...."

-----

Sunshine doesn't know who Korse is. Justsaying...

Sorry for not updating for a while....writers block and various other shit. Sorry guys.

I still love y'all. keep on keepin on.

~steviexo