Chapter 1

At 40,000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean sat Michelle Jones, a soon to be a senior at the Midtown School of Science and Technology. She was coming back from a school trip to Europe that didn't go quite according to the official itinerary but was still somewhat entertaining.

Next to Michelle sat a sleeping Peter Parker. His mouth was slightly agar, and he looked like he hasn't slept in days which might be the case. Michelle recently confirmed her suspicion that Peter and the crime fighting hero Spider-Man are in fact one and the same. This revelation didn't surprise her, and she took comfort in knowing his precious secret. Peter's head fell on Michelle's shoulder, but she didn't shake it off.

"Psst...... MJ?" Michelle's sort of friend Ned Leeds whisper screamed from the seat on the other side of peter. Michelle looks over with a questioning look in her eyes.

"So, are you and Peter like a thing now? I Mean it's okay if you are, I'm not judging you or anything. But I just want to know if my two friends are more than friends, so I don't become a third wheel now that I'm not dating Betty anymore," Ned rushed as if he was running out of oxygen and needed to say this last sentence.

Are we dating? I mean we kissed after the whole drone attack, and we hugged, and he held my hand and everything? Michelle thought for a minute while Ned caught his breath.

"Ummm, I don't know," she whispered. "We haven't really talked about it."

"You guys should talk when he wakes up and work this out, so you don't end up like me and Betty" Ned look away longingly and whispers, "Star Crossed lovers."

Michelle rolls her eyes at lover boy and looked at the guy on her shoulder. Peters hair was messy, and he was lightly snoring. Michelle thought she looked adorable, but she would never say that aloud.

The plane ride took off almost two hours ago, Peters been asleep for most of it, and there are still some hours left before they reach New York City. Michelle spent the rest of the ride thinking about herself and peter and what they are to each other. When he finally woke up, she is going to talk to him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The flight from London to NYC was about 9 hours and Peter Parker slept through all of it. Michelle didn't understand how he managed to not wake up once. When she went to the restroom, Peter's head fell off her shoulder and his whole upper body fell onto her seat. When Michelle can back, he was still in that position, so she pushed him back into a sitting position and he still didn't wake up. If Michelle hadn't seen his chest moving, she would have thought he died on the plane.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to New York City. Local time is 2:40pm, and the temperature is a lovely 71 degrees outside."

Michelle felt peter stir next to her.

"Wow, "Peter stated yawning loudly, "That flight was really short. I feel like we haven't even been on the plane that long."

"That's because you were asleep the whole time," Michelle states deadpan.

"The whole time!?" Peter asked.

"Yeah dude, you didn't wake up once. I thought you were dead for a few hours," Ned answered laughing. Even Michelle smirked.

There was a lot of commotion as passengers were moving about the plane trying to get their bags off the overhead storage. It was tough to talk with all the movement happening around them.

Peter, finally awake for the first time in what seems like years, turned to Michelle to fully look at her and her face turns pink. "So..uh MJ. I was maybe thinking that, uh, you and I-

"OKAY kids, let's move on outta here!" Mr., Harrington, their school chaperone, shouts interrupting Peter. "We gotta get you all back to your parents, because they probably miss you. I know I missed my apartment, and my three cats...that won't stop scratching me." Mr., Harrington states looking to the void. "But anyway, let MOVE." He ushers the trio up.

Michelle looks at peter and gives him nervous shrug, "We can talk later I guess...."

Now standing Michelle, Peter, and Ned grab their bags and walk off the plane.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

This was it for my first chapter!! this was meant to be a one-shot but i wanna make the PPxMJ story i want to read. let me know what you think!