Chapter 21

CHAPTER CONTAINS CURSE WORD (lol there's literally one.)

Peter led Michelle to a more secluded part of the park, covered by trees and bushes, where they can't be seen easily. Michelle can hear the music and laughter in the background and is glad to be out of all the noise. They haven't talked about the night Peter came to her room bleeding, so Michelle just assumed they weren't going to talk about it again. She knew this was probably unhealthy for their relationship, but she didn't care. She would like to forget that night, however, the morning after, she would like to remember.

Peter sits down under a large oak tree and closes his eyes. Michelle goes to sit down next to him, but Peter opens and eye and pulled her to him. She is now sitting on his lap with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Whoa Parker," Michelle laughs, "My mom and your May are like 50 yards away." She finished but doesn't pull away, so she actually wraps her arms around Peters neck.

"I know but I haven't seen or talked to you in a few days." He said nuzzling her neck with his nose.

Michelle rolls her eyes, "I talk to you all the time."

"No, we text all the time, and you text so dry." he says laughing into her neck.

Michelle shrugs, "Well I can't argue with that."

Peter kissed her neck and said, "That's okay because you're great in many other ways."

Michelle leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. "Tell me how I'm great." She says and kissed his jaw as her hands travel to his chest.

Peter stayed silent, loving the feeling of her lips and hands on him. His own hands roamed her sides and back. She kissed the soft skin below his ear. Peter shivered.

"Tell me what's great about me," she whispers in his ear. "Or I'll stop," she nipped at his earlobe, as her hands make their way south from his chest. Finally sending Peter over the rails.

He grabs her hands and hold them away from his body. "As much as I would love to finish this MJ, you really should stop or I'm going to have a problem."

Michelle's eyes widen, "Oh sorry," She moves to get up just when Betty, Ned, Felicia and Cindy walk around the corner. Michelle heard the camera click from Betty's phone and she leaves Peter's lap to sit next to him, he puts his arm around his shoulder.

Michelle tilts her head to Betty, "Really?" was all she said.

"You're gonna want these pictures one day," Betty says smiling at the couple.

Felicia laughs, "You're not doing anything naughty out here are you?" she continues wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nope, nothing at all, just enjoying nature," Peter says with a strained smile.

"Oh, I love nature, you don't mind if I sit with you," Cindy says already sitting under the tree. The rest of the gang follows her.

"So, what electives have you all decided to take this year?" Ned asks the group eating a cookie. "I'm taking robotics again."

"Oh! I'm taking journalism!" Betty screams and begins talking loudly and too fast for anyone to understand. Need brakes off a piece of his cookie and hands it to her. She calmed down a bit as she ate it.

"I have theater, and design" Felicia says.

"It's probably no surprise but I'm talking Art." Michelle answers.

"Well I'm taking Wood Shop." Cindy says quietly. Everyone looks at her, "What? Just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't build things."

The group chuckles a bit at her statement.

"What are you gonna take Peter?" Betty asked still gnawing on her cookie.

Peter hesitates. "I'm going to have a free period instead this year," he says. Only Michelle and Ned understand how much goes into being Peter Parker and Spider-Man so this choice did not come as a surprise to them.

"You sure?" Cindy asked, "We have to start applying for colleges in a couple months and you know they like a well-rounded student."

Ned comes in for Peters defense, "Yeah but Peter's like the smartest person in our year, he'll be fine."

The other girls just shrug and start talking to each other.

Michelle turns to Peter and Ned. "Are you two gonna rejoin the Academic Decathlon, this year? You know that I'm Captain of the team, right?"

"Yeah, we know, and I'll definitely be joining again. I love feeling smart." Ned said back smiling.

"You are smart idiot" Michelle said to Ned.

"That's an oxymoron," Ned states

"You're an oxymoron" Michelle and Ned laugh, and Peter chuckles as well.

Still laughing Ned says, "I think hanging with Peter has severely ruined your comebacks."

"Hey!" Peter quietly yells at his best friend.

Michelle leans out of Peters grip to look at him. "So? The Decathlon?"

Peter bites the inside of his cheek, "Ugh..."

Michelle huffs, "Come on Peter! You're the best at chemistry! You're not even talking any electives. Just make some time for it this year."

Peter sighs and says so only Michelle and Ned can hear, "With the amount of homework we'll have, and studying to maintain my grades, and I have to patrol around the city, and I still have to take down this mob-"

"You're still going after the mob?" Michelle hissed, "Even though they beat you bloody last time."

"What?!" Ned said but they weren't listening to him.

Peter was getting irritated, that she doesn't understand. "What would you have me do MJ?! They have to be stopped!" Their voices were getting progressively louder.

"They're gonna seriously hurt you again, maybe kill you! Leave it to someone else!" Michelle pleads, trying to get through to him.

"There IS no one else, Michelle!" Peter yelled, gaining the attention of the other girls, but they stay silent as they watch, sensing the tension.

Michelle and Peter glare at each other for a few moments. Not breaking eye contact, Michelle leans in close to Peter so only he can hear. "Next time you're bruised and bleeding out, don't climb through my fucking window."

Michelle stands up and walks away without another word. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Happy New Year! 
I didn't write anything during my break lmao. Its a good thing i wrote a lot before i left so i could still post, but now im only 2 chapters ahead. I'm trying to wrap up this story very soon and it will come to an end because i hate when stories on here dont end or are discontinued. ill post again next week, probably Monday if not then, Wednesday. Later Loserzzz!!!