Chapter 2: I want to know you.

Luca POV:
As I walk into my building "Goldens Enterprises" I go straight to my office to ignore Becky my annoying secretary. I only keep her because when I'm horny she's always ready. I use protection because I know what girls like her are like. Money hungry and only go for guys with the looks. Not that it's bad to want someone good looking but I want more than that. I want a girl who is kind, she can be stubborn because she needs a little fire in her. I sit down into my desk chair and get to work.

Natasha POV:
"Finally lunch break" I say as I take of my uniform and out it in the locker room. "NASH!"
My loud best friend Chloe says as I see her walking through the cafe doors. Everyone looks at her and she says "What are y'all looking at turn your ass around." I laugh cause she can be rude sometimes but she is the best. "Hey do you ready to go eat?" She asks me Yup lets go." I say.
-At the cafe-
"So Nash.." Chloe says as she eats one of her fries slowly. Oh no..I thought. Here it comes:
"CAN WE PLEASE GO TO THE CLUB TONIGHT!?"
"Chloe, I told you I don't do clubs" I say.
"Please please please it will be just one night I PROMISE" She says looking at me with her blue puppy eyes. "Fine! But just this once"
"Yes! She says happy and gives me all her fries as a thank you"
"Well shit if I would have new sooner she would be giving me food as a thank you gift for going to the club with her I would have gone has many time as she want" I think while eating the fries.
___________________________________
Hope you enjoyed!
If I get more than five reads and stars on this chapter I will post the next part today! Not tomorrow:) please also comment:D