Chapter 10: Day 5

Natasha POV:
I walk into my office. Phew yesterday was something else Lol. It's going to be very embarrassed when I see him but what I felt was amazing. I had never touched myself before so when fingered me I didn't know how to react.
I get a text from Luca telling me to meet him in one of the conference rooms because we have a meeting to attend too.
I fix my shirt and get going.

 I walk into the room and see Luca

I walk into the room and see Luca. He smiles at me and nods and I blush and look away.

Luca POV:
Aww telling by her facial expressions I can tell she is blushing and shy from what happened yesturday. It was wrong of me I should have waited but I couldn't help myself. Dang Luca so stupid. The meeting started and the men I was doing business with explained what they wanted to happen. We were talking about opening a mall but not sure which location to put it in. I see Natashas hand raise and everyone stops and looks at her. "Yes Natasha?" I say confused.

"Well sir, sorry to interrupt but there is a big abandoned mall near cherry park. It's in a good location with schools and other shops." She says kindly. "Well that's a great idea!" One of the men says. "Yeah why didn't I think of that." The other one says shortly after. Im too busy looking at her with awe until I'm snapped out of it. "Well Luca what do you think?" One of the men ask. "I think it's a great idea." I say clearing my throat. "Well alright we have a deal then!" We shake on it and they leave.

Natasha POV:
Luca tells me to bring him the papers from my office to him and I do. When I knock on the door I hear a come in. I set the papers down on his desk and turn away to exit. I feel a tight grip on my hand and is spinned around. "Haha not so fast.. I like what you did there in that meeting." He says smirking. "Thank you Boss." I reply trying not to look into his ocean blue eyes.

"Look at me Natasha." he says. I look at him in his eyes and they are beautiful. I take in his whole face. He is perfect he should be a model. "May I?" He asks. I already know what that means so I nod. He starts to kiss up my neck slowly searching for my sweet spot. When he finds it he kisses it lightly and I shiver. Then without warning he attacks it with kisses and soft bites. I'm a moaning mess and I feel his hand slide up my leg. "Up" he says. I jump up and he carries me to my old desk that I used to use.

He places me on there and his hands up up my waist. He's pleasured me before now I want to pleasure him. I put my hand down on his dick that is still inside his pants and start to rub it. Shit when I tell u a monster popped up it did.
"Natasha.. you don't want to do that" he growls lowly. "But what if I do?" He smiles and kisses me deeply. I moan in the kiss and is about to take his pants off when there's a knock at the door. Auugh why there's always gotta be a cock blocker.
________________________________
Heyy love the comments! 💓