Chapter 20: Day 15

NATASHA POV:

I go into the kitchen and prepare breakfast. I then hear my phone ding and I check who texted me. It was chloe seeing if I wanted too hangout today. I realized I have not talked too her since everything has gone down.

Text:
Chloe 💗💗: Hey girl can we hangout today.
Me 😻:
Heyy girl ofc!!

Chloe💗💗: Yess boo okay I'll stop by your house?

Me 😻: UM No that's okay we can meet at our favorite cafe?

Chloe💗💗: Sure??.. is there something wrong..?

Me😻: No girly I'm just hungry and didn't eat breakfast yet so we can meet straight there 😁💕.

Chloe💗💗: Oh ok! 😂😂 Cya there 😘

I could not tell her this all during text I have too tell her irl.

*Cafe*
"Hey!!" I hear and turn around. I smile once I see it's Chloe walking towards me. We hug eachother and sit down. A waiter comes and takes our order. I have biscuits with gravy and bacon and she has pancakes with sausage. We both order water for drinks and the waiter hurry's of with our order:

"So! What's up?? We haven't talked in foreverr." Chloe starts off. "Yes girl I know!! But I have something too tell you so I do have a good reason." She looks at me with a confused face and nods.

I start too explain too her about everything start too finish. She seemed really upset about me being in the hospital and not telling her about it. But I explained that I wasn't really focused on ppl at the moment but I should have told her. But she did seem hype about me and Luca being in a relationship. I did leave the part out of him being in the mafia I just said that someone shot through my window.

"Aww! Yess you finally found someone that will treat you right!- I Hope because if he hurts you I will hurt him, Kay?" She says grinning then laughs. I nod and laugh along with her.

Our water and food arrive and we start talking about her life. "I met this guy named Jacob he's fine and he's respectful." She says daydreaming. Ooo, I'm happy she found someone also because it would usually just be us and simp guys that had no money or anything too offer chasing us. She showed me a picture and it was a brown/darkskin attractive guy.

The rest of the time I just listened too her explain how nice and caring he was but also he was protective. I giggled at how everytime she would mention how he texted her gm and Gn she would feel like he's the right one for her.

We decided too leave go shopping and then my phone dinged. It was Luca... I FORGOT I couldn't just drive out the house without protection. And now I'll have too explain too Chloe why I have too leave.