Chapter 16: Day 11

Natasha POV:

I headed downstairs and sat down at the counter. And ate breakfast. Luca follows me shortly and sits down. "So I'm going too work and your going to stay here for safety today ok?." Luca says. I nod my head and he kisses my forehead and begins too eat.

As we talk about random things the door bell rings. I wonder who that could be? I think too myself.  I hope the door and I see a pretty blonde girl. Once she sees me her face changes completely to a nasty look. "Oh looks like he hired a new maid.. and in ugly fat one too." She says looking me up and down with a bitter smirk. Oh lawd someone please hold me down.

I hear Lucas foot steps in the background. "Babe who is it?" He says confused. As he looks at her his face drops into anger. "What Becky?"
She struts in the house saying "I'm so sorry please hire me back." She says winking and trying to be seducive. Ew gag she is so gross.

"Oh your still here? Why did you hire a new maid shes ugly and fat maybe I could work instead." She says laughing. "Don't try me I will punch you bitch right now." I say too her gritting my teeth. "Oh really? Come on try it I swear to god just try it." She says stepping up too me. I swing and punch her right in her nose.

Luca steps back and holds in his laughter.
"Time to go now Becky." He leads her out and slams the door in her face leaving her standing there with her probably broken nose.
"Damn girl you can punch good!" I smile "I know." 

"Get dressed I want to go swimming with you in the pool ."
Luca says. I nod my head and go upstairs.

________________________________
Hey! Thanks for reading 💕
Question: What are you doing in corona quarantine? 👻