Chapter 9: Day 4

Warning ⚠️
Smut in this chapter!! 😛 enjoy ❤️

Natasha:
As we are both looking at each other he leans in and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back and it's magical. His tongue is amazing how he uses it. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. He swirls his tongue around my mouth and around my tongue. I try to stop moaning but it's impossible.

I realize what we are doing and I stop him.
"Stop..mhmm wait we have to stop." I say breaking the kissing taking deep breathes
He looks at me with lust but confusion.
"Why?" He asks smirking. I look at him baffled on why he asked me why. "Because! Your my boss!" I tell him.

"Oh really? So I wasn't your boss when you were screaming my name just a minute ago was I?" He says smirking but a little heated.
"Th-That was different I didn't ask you to um.."
I reply. "To what?" He smirks almost laughing.
"Uhg whatever Im going inside I'll see you tomorrow BOSS." I say clearly upset.
"Mhm bye" he says still smirking at me as if he's about to burst out laughing.

I get out of the car and walk into my apartment.
I open the door and slump on my couch turning on the tv. I order pizza with mushrooms and veggies and pepperoni.
I eat that go to my bathroom do my nigh routine and go to bed.

LUCA POV:
Phew damn she was a good kisser. She tasted like chocolate probably because she ate a chocolate cake at the party.  When I fingered her I felt all of her tightness. I could just imagine my dick being in her tight pussy. Me slamming in her over and over taking all of her in with my 10 inch almost 11 natural dick. She must be a Virgin because all the bitches I've fucked were loose af.
I walk up to my front door and see a note. I open it and read it.

*note*
You killed my friend. I will get you back for that.
*picture of Natasha*
-Anonymous

Shit shit shit shit! No. They will not take her away. Those stupid bitches I will kill them before they even get the chance. I call my men over and tell them to go to Natashas apartment and keep watch. I will protect her if that's the last thing I do.
________________________________
Thanks for reading! Please follow me and comment. I love love love love to read comments ❤️