Chapter 11: Day 6

Natasha POV:
It's the end of the day and I was packing up to go home. Someone enters my office and I feel harm hands behind me on my waist pulling me closer. "I want too ask you something." I hear Lucas deep voice say. I can feel his warm breath on me and I nod closing my eyes. "Will you go on a date with me?" He says soothingly. "Yes of course..but your my boss." I say confused. "It's my company I will do what I want and I don't care what people think." He says.  "Ok let's go then." I say smiling and he shows a flashing smile that makes my heart warm.

We drive up to the restaurant and enter.
"Hi how many I-.." the last at the counter says she looks up at him with googly eyes and almost drooled. He ignores her and she snaps out of it saying, "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you sir come my way." She acknowledges me and gives me a mean look. I roll my eyes and we follow her to a private gorgeous room.

We sit down and order

We sit down and order. As we wait for our food we started to talk. "Sei così bello." He says to me. I give him a kind smile not knowing what he said. "Oh I'm sorry I meant, you are very beautiful." He explains to me. "Oh thank you. What language do you speak?" I ask him.
"Italian." He says. Oh wow Italian, Italian guys are so hot especially when they speak it. "Wow" I saw gawking.

I close my mouth and fix my tone when I realize how I just responded. "Haha sorry the Italian language is very um..nice to hear when- I'm sorry nothing." I say shyly. Omg why did I just say that? "When what?" He says with lust in his eyes and smirking. "I-" I was cut off when our food arrived.

 We ate and talked and I enjoyed it

We ate and talked and I enjoyed it. It was a very nice night. We walked to the car and he spins me around and pins me against the car. "Natasha will you be my girlfriend?" He asks blushing and kind of shy. I can see asking me is making him nervous. Haha Aww.. I reply saying "Yes I will." I smile and giggle. His face is so happy he leans in and kisses me. Best kiss ever.

He goes down to my neck and it feels amazing. "Lucas we are outside-" I saw lifting his head up lightly. "Oh sorry." He says embarrassed. Haha he's so cute. We are closer to his house and he wants to go there to watch a movie. YES Watch a movie! In his damn ass mansion! We pull up to his mansion and I'm in awe.

We enter the house and he leads me too the the cemna

We enter the house and he leads me too the the cemna. We are going to watch The Maze Runner. Half way into the movie I see the zombies and they are about to eat Thomas and the crew and I jump up. Luca laughs and puts his hand around me and holds me tight. I snuggle up with him. He's so warm and I can hear his heart. I look up and is surprised because he is already looking at me.

We stare at eachother  for about 5 seconds and start to kiss. He starts to get up not breaking the kiss and picks me up so that he is carrying me. We exit the room and he carries me up the stairs into what I'm guessing is his bedroom.
We keep kissing and he explores my mouth when I give him more access. He takes off my pants in just a swift move. He rips my underwear. They costed  money and I was upset but I cooled down when I felt his hot breath on my core.

I moan when he starts to gently kiss my lips down there. He starts to lick and then he attacks full on monster mode. Shit it felt so good. "FUCK!" I scream as I feel him slide a finger in pumping in and out then a second one in and around faster and deeper everytime. He still is eating the heck out of me and I'm screaming. I wouldn't be surprised if people down the block could hear me because that's how loud he made me scream. "Stop it's too much!" I say trying to push his head back. He won't budge.

I try and move by grabbing the bed head but he holds onto my thighs eating me out even better. He's hitting my g spot everytime with his tongue. He teases it circling his tongue around it. "LUCAS Please just do it!" I moan. Beg. "PLEASE DADDY." That's all he needed to hear and he sucks on my clit and sticks his finger at the same spot and I scream as I release.  I'm out of breath and I can't even focus.

"Lucas that was amazing h-how did you do that?" I say baffled but out of breath. "Volevo che fosse la testa migliore che hai anche ottenuto il mio amore." He says whispers it in my ear as I am still trying to recover. (I wanted it to be the best head you have even gotten my love.)  This was my time to pleasure him. I stand up and I stand infront of him. I give him an evil smirking face and he looks confused. "Bella what are you doing?" He says confused.

I push him on the bed and start to undo his pants. He lifts my chin up and he asks me "are you sure?" I nod and say yes confused on why he asked if I was sure to give him head. I take off his pants and underwear and is slapped with something hard and sticking up. I open my eyes and look a ig from the bottom then raising my head from all the way to the top.
THAT SHIT WAS HUGE! How tf am I going to put this in my mouth! No wonder why he asked if I was sure.

I stand on my knee se higher to reach because I'm 5'4.  I put my mouth on the top and start to suck. Pre cum is already coming out so I put my mouth farther down and swirl my tongue around his length. I hear him grunt fuck. I then start to suck the soul out of him. "Shit! Natasha." He grunts loudly. I bob my head up and down until he comes in my mouth filling it. I stare into his eyes and swallow. I get up and we snuggle in his bed. "Babe?" Luca says cuddling me. "Yes?" I say blushing because he called me babe.

"Are you waiting for marriage?" He asks. "Yes I am..why?" I reply. "Ok good because I want to be the only one inside of you. Goodnight." He says kisses my forehead. "Night." I say. I shiver at the thought of him inside of me. He's way to big that thing is like a monster. But marrying him wow that really made my stomach turn into butterflies. I drift off to sleep and turn the lamp off.

________________________________
Hey boo's! Thanks for ready 💓😙 Like, Follow and Comment!