Chapter 17: Day 12

I meet Luca in the hot tub.  "Hey." I saw shyly.
"Hey come here." He says motioning me to come sit near him. I step in and sit down. There are bubbles coming from the jet and it makes me relax. I close my eyes and I feel too hands on my shoulders.

Luca starts to give me a massage. I moan while it starts too get better and better. He starts to whisper random words in Italian in my ear. I caught some words I knew like, love and tempting but maybe I'm wrong so I brush it off.

Suddenly I feel his hands stop and I open my eyes in confusion. He hands me a glass of champagne and he makes a toast. "Toast too this new relationship even though we rushed so fast into dating I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with you and you don't have a choice cause people are kinda out to get you." He says chuckling.

I nudge him. "Hey not funny..I didn't ask for this." I say with a little giggle at the end. "I know but they will not even get close too you again it was my fault last time what happened too you." He puts his glass down on the floor. "This body is so precious no one will ever damage it if I'm around." He lifts me up on his knee and caresses my small gun shot wound on my side.

I smile, he's so sweet too me but not too other people. I always wanted a guy like that I don't know why.

-1 hour later-

As I come from the shower I put on sweats and a white t-shirt. Luca is in my room watching a movie with popcorn. I plop down besides him taking some popcorn from the bowl. "I'm bored let's go somewhere." I say huffing. "We don't need to go anywhere it's not safe and-" he stops for a moment. "And-?" I say.

"How the hell did Becky find this house?" He says. "Who even is she anyways?" I say folding my arms. "She's no one important." He says brushing me off. "Well she must be if you are so worried about her finding this house.

He gets on the phone and starts to rant in Italian. He says the last part in English. "We have a snitch I want all of the men who knows where I live to meet at the warehouse..NOW!"

"I have to go I'll be back stay here." He says before hugging me and walking out the door.
________________________________
Hey! 💕 thanks for reading! 😗
Question: Zodiac that you hate?

Remember to Star this book and follow me for more! 💝