Chapger 7: Day 2

Natasha POV:
"Ikr can you believe he did that chloe??
I tell chloe over the phone while I'm eating ice cream. "Omg girl I wouldn't have stopped him with his fine ass." She says. I start laughing and she makes it clear that she was being very serious.
"Chloe I don't have time for boys I need to work then I'll find someone PREFERABLY NOT.. my boss." I chuckle.
"Yeah yeah" chloe says.

LUCA POV:
I walk out of the building and get into my black Lamborghini. I drive up to my mansion and see that there are 2 guys there in red. Shit I say and I grab my gun. One of them sees me and starts shootings in my direction. I shoot at him and he yells in pain with it goes in his arm. "GO ILL COVER FOR YOU." His friend says as another bullet hits his leg. As his friend is talking I shoot him in the chest and watch as he falls to the ground life less.

"NOOO" I hear from the one still alive.
Even though he is wounded he makes it away in a car and speeds off.
When I get in the house I curse in Italians and start to call over my men.
When my men come I tell them what happened and see that they are confused on how our enemy found me. How tf did they find me? Whatever it doesn't matter I'll have my men move in with me.

NATASHA POV:
I get ready for work I flatten my hair and put it in a slick long ponytail and change.

I eat the usual and head to work

The receptionist is very nice and asked if I wanted to eat lunch with her and other people that work here since I'm going to be locked up in the office all day on the highest floor.
I accept and she seems very happy.

I get to the top floor and knock. Dam I really need my own office. "Aah Ms Natasha your office is ready." Please come look at it boss guides me to a clear glass door and it's very cute.

" Please come look at it boss guides me to a clear glass door and it's very cute

I love it thank you so much.
"No problem" he says.
I can see him looking at me intensely.
"Yesss?" I say dragging the s.
"I have a ball that all of the enterprisers go to and you will be accompanying me."
He says. "Oh ok what should I wear?"
I ask. "The dress is already bought don't worry."
He ends it with that and walks out of the room.
There are more papers to look over on my desk so I get to work and set up meetings for him.
________________________________
Hi please comment I love to read the comments on what you guys think! 😂
Thanks for readying 💕