Chapter 18: Day 13

Luca POV

As I drive up too the warehouse I see guards outside ready too greet me. I get out my car and walk inside of the old looking barn that secretly looks amazing inside but bad outside too throw people off. The guard opens the sliding door and I'm hit with a cool breeze and loud noise. Once I step inside everything goes quiet. 

"Now you know why I am here eh..?" I say bluntly looking at my men. They looked confused so I start too tell them about the rat.
"One of you guys were either bragged, blackmailed or seduced by Becky too give my house location."  It's a shame I pay them well so I know it was either blackmail or seducing that helped Becky out. That bitch is dumb and can only use her looks too get placed, so most likely she seduced one of my men.

"One of you better step forward and you know what will happen if you don't." I say sternly. I hear a man speak. "Come on whoever did it just speak up before we all pay the price." One of my closest men and friend on my crew said.

Then a man cleared his throat and stood up. "It was me." Everyone turned around.  "And what made you do it? Was I not providing you with good money for your family Matt."
He gulped. "I'm sorry she came onto me I couldn't resist." I glared in disgust. He has 2 kids and a wife at home and he cheats with a slut. 

Without a word the security take him away down into the basement. I hate cheaters but I hate rats even more. "Go home now everyone is dismissed and you all know what will happen too him let this be your only warning."

I head into the dark basement with my gun. This is going too be fun.

________________________________
Hey guys I'm back! Sorry school has been tough but it's corona I promise I'll get too writing more.

Question: Are you failing or passing?

💕