Chapter 6: Day 1

Natasha POV:
As I wake up I sit in my bed thinking about how my day is going to be. I sigh as I walk to my bathroom and wash my face. I start to put some products in my hair so that I have a straight wet curly look. I brush that out and go to put my clothes on.

I make myself coffee and eat a coffee donut because coffee is life and head out the door

As I'm driving my phone rings, Chloe is calling me so I answer. "Yes Chl-" I say but is cut off by her saying "NATASHA ITS YOUR FIRST DAY ARE YOU EXCITED?!" She practically screams through the phone.
Haha I giggle "yes mom I am." I say jokingly. She acts like this is my first day of kindergarten or something. After we are done chatting I hang up the phone and park. I walk into the building and is greeted by the receptionist.
"Hello she says kindly."
"Hi" I reply and walk to the coffee station to make Mr. Golds coffee.

As I go to Mr. Golds office I knock and he says come in. He is talking to a man who looks his age and if very handsome but not as handsome as Mr. Gold.
He has blonde hair blue eyes and if very fit.

I place his coffee down on his desk and see a desk in the corner of his large office.
"That is your desk Natasha because..we don't have your office ready so your staying in here with me."
"Ok.." that seems a little weird that they don't have my office ready but ok?
The blonde guy keeps staring at me so I wave to him and he starts to laugh.
"Is something funny?"
I ask. "No I'm sorry your just so beautiful."
Aw that's cute he's turning red ha.
And so is Mr. Gold apparently.
"Alright we are done here John out."
He says sternly. John I'm guessing that's his name walks out chuckling to himself and giving me a little wink.

"I did not hire you to flirt with my friends Natasha."
He says rudely. UM?! Did he not just see that his friend was flirting with me?
"I wasn't flirting with anyone Mr. Gold he just completed me."
I didn't even get to say thank you because he ended our chat so quick like what's his problem.
"You have some papers to fix on your desk go and do them." He says pointing.
I nod my head and get too work.

As I'm working I can see he's looking at me every 5 minutes. And sometimes very long too.
I look up and shyly smile as I do that he walks over and puts his hands in his pockets and leans on his desk.
"Ms Natasha come here please."
He says coldly. I go over to him with a confused look on my face and suddenly I feel hands around my waist and he has flipped me around so that my back is on the desk and I am facing him.

I am shocked and heated.
"Y-yes Mr. Gold?" I stutter while I take in the beauty of his structured perfect face.
"sei molto bella amore mio."
He says in a Italian accent.
May I? I hear silently and I shake my head in confusion.
He starts to attack my neck with kissing and bites and I'm a moaning mess trying to hold them in. "Don't hold them in let them out I'll make you do even more crazier things this is just the beginning."
He starts to rub my waiste and down to my legs and kisses my collar bone.

I stop him saying "No you will respect me I'm not some slut."
"Ok if that's how you want it." He says sternly but with a smirk. "What are you smirking at?"
I say confused. "You will be mine soon but get back to work Ms Natasha." He says almost angrily.

LUCA POV:
She comes up in here looking all amazing and expects me to keep my hands away?
Noo I will have her and no one else.
She's beautiful inside and out, she speaks so kindly but is independent too. I want to do so many things to her if only she would know. I'll have her though screaming my name wishing she never said anything to stop me from what we were about to do but oh well many more days to come. I smile to myself as I go back to work.
________________________________
Thanks for reading! I'm so mad it deleted this chapter like freaking 3 times and I got fed up and didn't start again. 🙄😤 so if it feels off and short I was typing mad and wanted to publish.

Please follow and like and comment so I know what you like!