Chapter 12: Day 7

Natasha POV:
I open my eyes and wake up to the smell of bacon. Luca is not next to me and I read a note saying there is an extra tooth brush and supply's for getting ready. I go into the bathroom and freshen up. When I come back I notice there is a big t-shirt, and shorts. They look like his and smell like him.

I exit the room and follow the delicious smell of food. I see the same lady that I ran out on when I first met Lucas the night of the club. It seems so long ago..haha. I think too myself.
"Hello darling." She says smiling at me. "Don't go running off on me now come sit and eat." She says swaying her hand to a chair. "I'm sorry for what I said before what I first met you, my name is loinette I am the cook." She says. "Hi I'm Natasha im Luca's girlfriend."
I say. "Aaah yes I know that sweetheart."
She says grinning.

She gets a plate and fills it with yummy foods.

She walks away and I start digging in on them yummy donuts

She walks away and I start digging in on them yummy donuts. Mhm it taste like strawberry heaven lol. I feel a warm presence behind me and I hear a deep calming voice say. "Oh..so I see you've started without me." With a little chuckle. He kisses my cheek and sits next to me poring coffee and eating a donut.

"Babe today is Saturday so I want too take you somewhere special." He says beaming. Aww he's so cute when he's excited. "I want too take you too-." Just as he's about to finish bullets fly through the window. It happened all too fast. "Natasha?...Natasha!! COME WITH ME HURRY." I hear. "Y-yea?" I say trying my best to respond when all I hear is loud ringing noises. "OH SHIT YOUR BLEEDING!" I hear.
Everything goes blurry and the last thing I saw was guys in black rushing in around me and Luca running out the door with a gun. Then..it all went black.
________________________________
Hey! Thanks for reading 💕  Like, Comment and Follow! 😍