Chapter 5: Look who it is- AGAIN.

Natasha POV:
I get up early because I have my appointment for the job.
I get dressed, take a shower and get changed.
I change into a reddish/pinkish long sleeved shirt and a pink skirt that hugs my curves.

I get into my car and drive to the place.
When I park and go inside of the building I am met with a desk lady talking on the phone.
"Hello? I am here for an appointment with mr gold but I'm early so I'll just wait."
Ok she says and continues her conversation on the phone.
-5 mins go by-
The desk lady apparently named Paris because I saw her named tag leads me down the hall and up an elevator to two big black doors.
"Good luck" she says with a smile but I can see she looks scared for me.
As I am about to open the door I hear a bang and yelling. "I TOLD YOU TO HAVE THEM BY TODAY!" GET OUT."
Out comes a small mad looking bald man scurrying and talking in Italian.

LUCA POV:
"I TOLD YOU TO HAVE THEM BY TODAY!" "GET OUT!" I finish screaming at a person who works for me, he forgot very important papers and I needed them..for something.
As he opens the door I see a similar lady and then it hits me. It's the girl from the club I smirk.
She looks startled as she entered my room.

NATASHA POV:
As I step inside the room it takes me a second to notice that he is stareing at me. Then it hits me. It's the guy from the club oh no. Oh my gosh and I slept at his house I'm so embarrassed.
"Hi." He says to me still looking at me. He looks me up and down with lust licking his lips.
Uhg gross- I mean I don't mind..wait yes I do shush omg he might be my future boss SNAP OUT OF IT. I then realize I was staring too long and he says. "Hellooo? What's wrong..cat caught your tongue?" No. I answer back stuttering. He starts to slowly walk up to me.

"Yeah? Well my dick soon will." He mumbles.
"What was that?" I ask. Oh nothing he reply's.

LUCA POV:
Aw she was so nervous but DAMN did she look good. I thought as I checked her out.
Come sit I tell her. She starts to walk weird and I chuckle to myself. "What?" She says making a cute mad/curious face.
"Oh nothing"
Mhm. She reply's. She sits and I start asking her questions about herself.
-10 mins past-
"Your hired."I say.

NATASHA POV:
"Your hired." He says.
HIRED?! OMG YESS- I think too myself.
"Thank you so much Mr.Gold."
Please call me Luca he says smirking.
"I really don't think that will be necessary sir."
When I called him sir his eyes lit up for a second.
"Alright..soon you will be calling me daddy though."
He mumbles.
Man he really has to stop mumbling stuff I can't hear him.
"When do I start?"
Tommorow bye.
"Bye."
He ovb likes me in some sort of way so I sway my hips as I'm walking.

LUCA POV:
As she's walking out her hips sway side by side in that skirt that hugs all her curves and I almost fall over.
________________________________
Thanks for reading!
Please follow me 💕💅🏾