¤ Giyuu Tomioka ¤

"There was something about him that would make your heart flutter..."

You were Tomioka's tsuguko. Everyday he would train you to become stronger. You were weak in your own ways. Every since you arrived at the butterfly estate, you would always ask one of the pillars to assist you in your training. But as soon as you met the water pillar, it changed.
You're the type of person who would get easily flustered and get extremely shy. When you started training with him, you could always feel your heart racing. You felt fuzzy inside which makes you get easily distracted.

The day was already ending. You saw Giyuu walk in to his tatami room. Before deciding to ask hin something, you decided to go grab him a cup of tea. When you already had the tray on your hands, you slowly slid open the fusuma. "Tomioka-sama-" as you were about to say something, you noticed he was already asleep on his futon. "A-ah... sorry...." you whispered under your breath. Just as you were about to close the fusuma and leave, you saw his haori sitting on a chair. You blinked a few times, several times to be exact.

A thought came into your mind. It was to try on his haori.

You were hesitant at first, but decided to come inside and place the tray beside his futon. A small pink hue appeared on your cheeks, you were so close to your master. You checked on his face making sure he wont wake up any sooner. You stood up and walked towards the haori, gently picking it up. The pink hue in your cheeks grew and turned red.

You were holding it against your chest, it felt like you were just hugging him.

Slowly but surely, you took off your haori (yes you have one) and placed it on the chair, putting on the red with a geometrical patterned haori. It was a tad bit bigger than yours. You gracefully started walking around the room making fighting stances with an invisible sword, making sure Giyuu won't wake up. A big and warm small appeared on your face. You had a crush on Giyuu ever since you laid eyes on him. Wearing his haori just makes your world be filled with such delight.

"Greetings (Y/N)"

You stopped twirling around as you hear the voice you didnt want to hear right now. You turned your head to face where the voice was coming from and there you see an awoken Giyuu looking at you with a straight face. "Giyuu- i-i mean Tomioka-sama, h-how long have you been awake?" You said as you quickly took the haori off and holding it in your arms. He let out a small sigh as he was sitting with his legs crossed, his elbow on his leg and his head resting on the palm of his hand. "Long enough to watch you put it on". You started to blush 50 shades of red as you covered your face with his haori. "Im so sorry! I should'nt have came in without permission". You bowed at him as your face was still heated up. You placed the haori back on the chair, grabbed yours and made your way to the fusuma to open it. Before you could leave, giyuu spoke up "Other than the haori, what were you here for?" He asked as he grabbed the cup of tea from the tray beside his futon and took a small sip. "A-ah well i just..." you rubbed the back of your head as you averted your eyes from him "its nothing actually. Just forget about it". You went out of the room awkwardly saying to goodbye to giyuu. You were too embarassed to talk to him after what happened.

As you closed the door and walk away. Giyuu looked at his haori and then to the cup of tea he was holding. A small smile appeared on his face and chuckled slightly.

He was just adorable.

~The next day~

You were talking to Sumi, Kiyo and Naho. The 3 little girls from the butterfly estate. You told them what happened yesterday because they became extremely curious. You all laughed as you blushed at that memory.

A few minutes later, your kasugai crow appeared, soaring high above you in circles. "(Y/N)(L/N), (Y/N)(L/N). CIVILLIANS IN TSURUI VILLAGE HAS BEEN SPREADING RUMORS OF PEOPLE DISAPPEARING. 17 CHILDREN AND 5 ADULTS." it continues to say this 2 more times and then flew to a nearby porch to wait for you. "Uwahhhhh!!! Do you have to go (Y/N)-san????" Kiyo says as she held her fists near her chest. You gave all of them a gentle pat on the head. "This is an important mission, i have to go." You gave them a smile and removed your hand from their head.

As you went to your tatami room to grab your nichirin blade and haori. You hear someone open the fusuma. You turned around and saw Giyuu, he was holding his haori in his hand. "Tomioka-sama, w-what brings you here?" You said as you were sheathing your sword. He walked up to you and gave his haori. You looked at the haori and then to his face. You felt your face warm up as your blushed a hot pink. "Wh-whats this for?" You slowly took the haori. All of a sudden he gave you a pat on the head. You looked at the ground as you were shaking. You could feel your heart beating fast. "You looked good with it." He says. Although with a straight face, he definitely meant it.

You both made your way at the gates as you were about to leave. "T-thank you again, Tomioka-sama" You were'nt looking at him, you were trying to hide your red face. He gave you a nod.

When you left you were shocked. Why was he so.. gentle and warm for second? I could feel like he was being nice... he isn't usually nice right?

-------------------------

A/N
KYAAAAA THIS TOOK ME SO LONGGGGG. IM SO SORRY IF THE STORY IS A BIT CRINGY. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A ONESHOT XDDD

HOPE YOU LIKED IT THOUGH! 💕💕💕