¤ Muichiro Tokito ¤

((Im so sorry for the long wait! I'll try updating as much as possible!))
Requested by SoraYume123
Enjoy!

----------------

"The way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make me smile in a special kind of way. You make me fall deeper in love every day." - Anonymous

With a calm and genuine smile, eyes half closed. (Y/N) folded each and every blanket in the infirmary room. She arranged the pillows and swept the floors as she hummed a sweet melody that even the birds outside would sing along. The sun was shining as if it's rays would reflect on anything it touches. With a heavy sigh, she placed the broom on the corner of the room and made her way towards the door. As she was about to grab the knob, the door opened revealing Aoi with a worried expression.

"(Y/N)-san! Sumi, Kiyo and Naho just got attacked by a demon somewhere near outside the estate!" She exclaimed.

The (h/c) haired girl's eyes widened by the sudden report. "Where's Shinobu-san?" She asked sternly. Aoi clenched her fists and answered "Kocho-sama is currently busy with her training with Kanao-san so i couldn't interfere." (Y/N) nodded and grabbed her nichirin blade that was just on top of a bedside table. She quickly made her way to the girls.

(Y/N) was just an ordinary demonslayer. She wasn't a Hashira because she wasn't entirely strong. But due to her amazing medical skills, she decided to work most of her time at the infirmary. Sometimes, she would act as a backup for the Hashiras during their hard missions. She was kind and caring and she knew how to be selfless. For a young person like her, she acted like a mother to whoever she meets. Everyone loved her.

Although, there was a certain Hashira that couldn't get his thoughts off of her. And that would be Muichiro Tokito.

No matter where he is or what he's doing, his mind would travel to (Y/N)'s beautiful face, flower petals falling beside her as she shines brightly like the sun. She was absolutely perfect.

"Kiyo!" (Y/N) says as she blocked the little girl from getting attacked by the demon. She drew out her sword and sliced the demon's neck off. It soon disintegrated and turned into nothing but dust. She faced the little girl with short hair and pink butterfly hairclips. "Are you alright?" She asked her with a worried smile. Kiyo nodded hesitantly as her two friends made their way towards them. "(L/N)-sama!" The two girls say simultaneously. "Sumi, Naho. Im glad you both are okay" (Y/N) stated with the same worried espression.

"(L/N)-sama! Kiyo got hurt because she tripped when we tried to run away from the demon!" Sumi exclaimed.

"We tried to protect her but we both got wounded as well" Naho continued.

(Y/N) smiled and gave them both a pat on the head. "Well im glad that you guys survived. You all are very brave" she replied. She then took hand off their heads and picked up Kiyo. "How about we head back to the estate? I'll treat your wounds and after that, i'll give you three some candy". The little girls nodded and walked back to the butterfly estate.

~Time skip~

"There you go. Does it feel better?" (Y/N) asked with a gentle tone. Kiyo looked at her bandaged leg and smiled. "Yeah! Thank you so much, (L/N)-sama!" She replied happily. The (h/c) haired girl stood up from her seat and took out a little wrapped candy from her side pocket. "As i promised~" she says sweetly. Kiyo took the candy as (Y/N) gave her headpat. "Now go find your friends. They were worried about you". With that, Kiyo quickly left the infirmary as she waved goodbye.

"(Y/N)-san..."

A voice came from the side of her ear. She turned around to see none other than the Mist Pillar. Her eyes widened for a second until it immediately softened. "Muichiro-kun. What are you doing here?" She asked. The long-haired boy looked at her (e/c) eyes as he replied with a faint blush on his cheeks. "I've actually been looking for you. I felt like i wanted to see you..." he muttered the last part. (Y/N) giggled as she placed her hand on his head. (Ignoring the fact that he was slightly taller than her). "Hmm? Well, that doesn't seem like a very Muichiro thing to do since you're always doing your own business." She says while stroking his hair. Muichiro looked down as he relaxed by your touch. He loves it when you play with his hair.

"Hmm....." he hummed. As soon as she took her hand off of him, he looked at her in the eyes again. "Are you going somewhere?" He asked. (Y/N) smiled and responded "Well, i have no other plans today so i might help Aoi with the chores." The mist pillar pursed his lips and looked at her fervently.

The next second, he hugged her. His arms wrapped around her neck. Her mouth went agape. "Muichiro? Is there something wrong?" She asked quietly as if she reassured him. Muichiro sighed, his breath landing on the side of her neck. "I... I want you to stay with me a bit longer..." he replied. (Y/N) smiled as her cheeks heated up. "Alright alright..." she says. She wrapped her arms around his chest and rested her head against his shoulder. "I'll stay with you" she continued.

"Ara ara~ It seems like i came at a wrong time" says a certain butterfly hashira standing by the door.

Muichiro pulled away while still holding on to her. (Y/N) looked at shinobu. "Shinobu-san. Is there something you need?" She asked awkwardly as the blush in her cheeks turns into a deeper color. She slowly lets go of Muichrio and intertwined her fingers together. "I was going to give you an errand but it seems like you were busy with your beau" Shinobu replied with a little giggle. "If you're finished, please come by my office~" she continued as she closed the door and walked away from the infirmary.

(Y/N) sighed and looked at her adorable boyfriend. "I have to go now." She says as she leaned in towards him and gave a soft peck on the lips. "I'll see you later okay? Mui-kun~" She continued. "I'll take you outside" Muichiro responded. (Y/N) nodded and smiled as they both walked together to leave the infirmary.

---------------------

A/N
HELLO EVERYONE! IM BACK!! THO NOT FOR LONG..... CUZ I CANT THINK OF ANY GOOD PROMPTS ;-;

NEXT TIME IF I OPEN REQUESTS.... PLEASE ADD A SCENARIO BECAUSE IM GETTING REALLY BAD AT ROMANCE STORIES;;;

ANYWAYS... ILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN! I HOPE WE CAN ALL ENJOY THIS QUARANTINE TOGETHER! :')) KEEP SAFE MY FELLOW READERS♡♡♡

----

Hello, 2021 author here. Ty for all the views and for reading my cringe ass stories 😭 didn't know it would go this far

Anyway this oneshot book will be officially discontinued!!! Ty for the support :)