¤ Muichiro Tokito ¤

Requested by armjzxx
Enjoy!

(Slightly long oneshot-)

----------------

"He wanted her. She'd never tell. Secretly she wanted him as well." - Avril Lavigne

You woke up in the middle of a forest with wounds and a few scratches on your body. You were fighting a demon last night and it was a pretty tough one. When you finally sliced it's head, you passed out on the spot.

You sat up as you could feel the mossy grass brush against the palm of your hand. You let out a groan and rubbed your temples.   The sun was already out and the birds started to sing. It was peaceful and quiet until a certain kasugai crow landed on your lap. "CAW CAW, MISSION ON TADASU NO MORI FOREST HAS BEEN COMPLETED. CAW. MOVE ONTO THE TOWN OF SUTTSU. 18 CHILDREN HAVE BEEN KILLED CAW CAW"

You let out a loud sigh. "Go away..." you muttered as you got up and adjusted your haori. The crow flew away. It didnt seem to like how you responded.

You had already arrived at the town and it was getting dark. The saddened families informed you about 3 demons. They were also young children, 10 year olds to be exact. One had a single horn, the other had 2 and the last had 3.

It was getting darker. You decided to signal everyone in the town to evacuate and find a safer place to stay for the meantime. The 3 demon children appeared infront of you. They circled you and jumped towards you as they open their mouths ready to sink their teeth into your skin. You leaped into the sky to dodge the attack and landed farther away from them.

They turned their heads to you with their eyes widened. The demon with 2 horns dashed towards you. Scratching your leg. The other two demons enlarged their bodies as they became bigger than your normal height. They kept attacking you as you only landed a few cuts on their skin. Yes they're only children but damn are they strong.

TIMESKIP

The fight was getting out of hand. The houses were demolished and you were getting alot of pain. You felt like your ribs were broken. Your breathing got unsteady.

The 3 demon children screeched. It was loud enough to break a glass. You covered your ears and fell on the ground. "How dare you ruin our playtime" one of the demons said. They leaped towards you at the same time with their mouths wide open.

You raised your arm to cover your face, eyes closed, ready to face defeat. But you couldn't feel anything. You looked up and opened your eyes to see a person with gorgeous long hair with blue tips slice the demons' head off. All 3 heads fell onto the ground and turned into ash.

His body not facing you, he turned his head to look at you. His eye brows raised and eyes slightly widened, he studied your features. How could such a beautiful girl be fighting demons like this?

You looked down as blood started dripping from your head. The boy didn't hesitate to kneel infront of you. In a calm and serious tone, he decided to break the silence "Are you okay?". Still looking down, you gave him a small nod as a reply. "You're seriously hurt. Let me take you to the butterfly estate." He continued. He let out his hand for you to grab on although you just ignored him and got up yourself. You already knew where this certain estate was since you happen to walk by it during a mission. You started walking to the destination as the boy was slightly confused but followed you anyway. His crow landed on his arm. "Tell everyone on this town that its safe now" he told his crow which it instantly followed.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP

When you arrived at the estate, it was bigger that you thought it was. You stayed in the infirmary room and took some medicines to heal yourself. Soon, you got to learn the boy's name. He was Muichiro Tokito, the mist pillar.

A few days later you finally healed. One of Oyakata-sama's daughters assigned you and Muichiro on a mission. It was another demon attack on another town.

Muichiro was waiting for you by the gates as he looked up at the sky. "What was her name again?" He asked himself. You made your way towards Muichiro as he was staring onto a cloud. You walked pass him. He noticed your presence and catched up to you.

You were walking in the middle of a forest since it was a shortcut. It was a very quiet journey to the mission but soon, you spoke up. "Tokito-kun". Muichiro turned to look at you as his head was slightly tilted. "Thank you" you continued. You looked at him with a straight face. "What for?" he asked.

You stopped in your tracks and responded. "For helping me out that day" you held your hand against your chest and looked down. Muichiro stopped to look at you. "It was nothing.". You sighed and continued walking. You weren't very much the talkative type but you had to thank him somehow. You felt your heart skip a beat. Its strange...

After a few swings here and there, you both defeated the demon. It wasn't very hard due to Muichiro being with you. Again, it was a quiet journey back at the headquarters. This time, it was Muichiro's turn to speak. "...(y/n)..?" Without looking at him, you gave out a hum letting him know you were listening. "Its nice to go on a mission with you" he continued. A faint blush appearing on his cheeks. You let out another hum, being oblivious to his statement. Muichiro looked away. He felt embarassed and diappointed.

LAST TIMESKIP

Youve been hanging out with Muichiro for a few days now and you got closer together. Although you really didnt talk much. Muichiro noticed your mysterious behaviour, he actually find it cute.

As you were sitting on the porch, feeling the wind brush against your face, Muichiro sat next to you. The sun was setting, giving the sky a warm color. Muichiro looked at you as your features were showing beautifully against the small rays of the sun. Indeed, everything about you is loved by the mist pillar himself. "Hello, Tokito-kun" you said. You noticed that he was staring at you and it was kinda making you uncomfortable.

With no hesitation, he grabbed your hand and gently caressed it. "You know (y/n)" he stated. Your eyes widened as you looked at him. A blush appearing on your cheeks. "You're an amazing person. It feels like.... i could never forget you. Everything about you is so special and i want to be with you forever."

Your heart was racing, you didn't know what to do. 'Is he feeling the same way? This is all so sudden. Hes so straightforward!' You thought. He looked at you as he gave you a genuine smile. You pursed your lips while averting your gaze from him. He then placed his hand on your cheek making you face him again. "I love you... (y/n)...." he muttered. He was completely embarassed to say it out loud.

Your eyes widened once more. You gave out a small smile and hugged him tight letting him know that he was the only one you wanted to be with. He hugged back and slowly pulled away. He gave you a peck on the lips and placed his forhead on yours.

"Actions speak louder than words huh?"

---------------

A/N
HUZZAH! A NEW CHAPTER! KAHSJSXHJSHD IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I GOT TO BUSY FOR THE PAST WEEK ;-;

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE ONESHOT! I MADE IT SLIGHTLY LONG TO MAKE IT UP FOR MY HIATUS. SORRY IF ITS SLIGHTLY CRINGE TOO

SEE YOU LATER!