¤ Inosuke Hashibira ¤

Requested by KirisakiAmi14 <3
Enjoy!

-------------------------------

"Tell me what does it feel like to be in love?"

There you were at the butterfly estate sitting on the grass on its open field. Birds chirping, trees swaying calmly, wind gently blowing onto your face, it was a quiet moment. You started humming a nice melody as the birds sang along.

Not knowing this peaceful moment would end until a pighead decided to tackle you. You were now laying on the grass as the boar masked man was standing infront of you. "I thought you had fast reflexes?! You must be extremely weak!" He teased. You glared at him as you stood up and dusted off the grass stuck to your outfit. "I'll have you know that i was just trying to live a life here until you completely ruined it by bothering me." Crossing your arms, you looked at him with an annoyed expression.

He gave you a mischevious grin and pointed his finger towards you. "Lets test your agility! Meet me later when you're done with your dumb chanting".

"No"

With that, you started walking away, towards the headquarters. Inosuke hurriedly followed you. "You're scared of fighting this future beast pillar huh???" He teased once more. You clenched your fists as you wished for him to disappear.

~~~~~~~~

You just met inosuke and his friends a few weeks ago when you all got hurt from the incident at the Natagumo Mountain. You were in the infirmary of the butterfly estate. You woke up with a huge headache as you heard constant screaming and whining on the other side of the room.

"I dont wanna drink that!!! Its disgusting you know????"

You looked at the bed that was just infromt of you and noticed a blonde boy crying and snot coming out of his nose. You rubbed your temple. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut up will ya?! There are other people trying to get better and you're making it worse!"

There was also other people in the room, a girl with pigtails tied up using a blue butterfly pin, a burgundy haired boy and... a boar headed dude? They all looked at you with their eyes widened except the boar, he was laying down on the bed. The girl then walked up to you.

"You're finally awake. You were unconcious for so long."

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't wake up for a week"

Your eyebrows furrowed. How could you be so passed out like this? The only thing you remembered was being thrown into a tree, feeling your spine breaking.

The girl's name was Aoi. She left the room as she told the blonde boy to take the medicine or she would break his whole body. You looked at the boar boy as you tilted your head. "Whats up with him?" You asked the burgundy haired boy. He scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. "Ah well... something happened to his vocal chords and he doesn't feel like talking too much."

You gave out a little chuckle as you hear a voice come out of the boar mask.

"I'll kill you"

~~~~~~~~

It was already evening and Tanjiro decided to gather all four of you in the dining room to eat together. You kindly accepted to come with him. Different foods were served on the table. You all sat down as you grabbed your chop sticks. You all started eating as inosuke barged into the room being late. He quickly sat down at the empty seat beside you and took of his boar mask and started eating with his bare hands which caused you to flinch in your place.

'Th-thats what he looks like?!' You thought to yourself as you choked on your kaiseki. You looked down, shadow covering your eyes, you could feel flowers blooming around you. A faint blush appeared on your face. This was definitely your first time seeing him without the mask. 'How could a chaotic guy like him have such a pretty and petite face?' You thought again. The blush becoming worse. You looked at him, staring at his beautiful emerald eyes.

"What are you looking at dunceface?!"

He yelled at you. You were sent back to reality. Thinking of a way to excuse the behavior you put on. "You really dont have proper table manners dont you?" Grabbing the extra chopsticks on the table and showing it to him. "Can't you use these?" You asked. He gave you a glare "Do you think i know how to?". Using his unused chopsticks, you grabbed a tempura and shoved it in his mouth but not forcefully so he wont choke. Zenitsu, who was also there, noticed your actions and whined "ehhhh??? Why are being so sweet towards Inosuke, (Y/N)??? Feed me too~" he said as he opened his mouth. Disgusted, you threw a wrapped up riceball to his face.

As Inosuke was eating the tempura. He was looking at you. He had this confusing feeling inside him but as he would like to call it, he was being giddy. He then tried to learn how to use the chopsticks but eventually, he would use both the sticks and just start stabbing pieces of food and shove it in his mouth. You all looked at him in horror.

~Time skip~

You had finished eating and you are now currently at a rooftop looking at the moon and the stars. You finally found peace again. You closed your eyes and started singing a nice little song. You had such a beautiful and mesmerizing voice. It was as calm as a small pond.

Being way attached to this moment of yours, you didn't notice the pighead sitting beside you. You felt a strong gush of wind hitting your shoulder. You opened your eyes and saw inosuke looking at you, his boar snout hitting your nose. You flinched and moved away. "H-how did you get here?" You asked. He let out a chuckle and answered "Like how you did". You rolled your eyes and looked away from him. It was an awkward silence. Its the first time he was actually being calm.

You decided to break the silence with a question "Why are you here anyway?" He looked up at the sky and clicked his tongue "I cant sleep and i heard a nice sound playing here so i decided to check it out, knowing it was  only you." Embarassed, you looked at him and chuckle, showing an embarassed smile on your face. "You must be very disappointed that it was just me huh?"

There it was again. That feeling of fondness. It was blooming in his heart and he was confused. He looked at you as he could feel his face heat up. "Stop that!" He said out of the blue causing you to become startled. You tilted your head as you were perplexed. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"You're somehow making me feel like my insides are fluttering or something. What kind of emotion is this?!" He yelled as he aggresively took off his boarmask. You could see his pinkish cheeks as you adored his beauty. You blushed as you realized at what he said.

"Why is my heart beating so fast?"

---------------------------

A/N

OMG I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME  THINKING FOR PERFECT IDEAS. IM SO SORRY IF THIS REQUEST DIDNT SATISFY YOU AT ALL. IM TRYING MY BEST.

ALSO IM HAVING EXAMS RIGHT NOW SO HHHHHHH

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!♡♡♡