¤Nezuko Kamado¤

Requested by Fandom-Child-707
Enjoy!

! Yuri !

----------------

"Im starting to feel some sort of way. You give me goosebumps everyday. When you look at me and smile i wanna say i think you're ok..."

Moving in a swift motion, you swung your wooden katana as you pretended to dodge an attack. You took a deep breath and leaped over a lodge. You were a demon hunter training by yourself today at your home.

Just a few days ago, 3 boys knocked on your door. Revealing a burgundy haired boy holding a beautiful girl in his arms, a blondie and a boy with a boar head. To your view, you could see their faces covered in wounds and bruises, clothes ripped and shredded. You kindly took them inside as you aided them.

The girl whose name was Nezuko slept in an extra tatami room in your house.  You would constantly check on her everyday only to be caught by the burgundy haired boy named Tanjiro.

Today, you decided to take a break from your 4 hour training. The 3 boys were currently on a mission leaving you and Nezuko alone. You sat in your living room as your gaze landed on the fusuma to Nezuko's room.

'Should i go check on her one more time? Just to see if she's awake...' you thought to yourself. You clenched your fists and stood up walking towards your kitchen. You took a cup of water and drank it, giving you a bit more confidence boost. You made your way back and slowly opened the fusuma.

To your surprise, the girl was already awake. She was hiding under the blanket and stared off into the distance. You took a step inside as she blinked and turned to you with tired eyes. "Uhm... h-hello" you stuttered quietly, hoping not to startle her. "Your brother... Tanjiro... i-is currently on a mission and well um..." placing a hand behind your neck scratching it, you continued talking. "Im (y/n). I live in this household and decided to check on you"

Nezuko sat up to face you. She closed her eyes and nodded with a hum. A small blush appeared on your cheeks. It was an awkward silence as you both stared at each other. You were sweating so much and you could feel your face heat up even more because of embarassment.

But oh how what a wonderful feeling it is. To stare deep into her adorable pink eyes. Her gorgeous features were connected well together and everything about her just makes your heart skip a beat. 

Until something, or someone, decided to break the peace inside the room. A knock on the main door could be heard. You slowly opened the fusuma and quickly made your way to open the door. With smile on his face, Tanjiro greeted you with a wave. "Konbanwa (y/n)-chan!" He says. The 2 other boys were busy fighting at the back to accost you. They all came inside your home as they all sat down in the living room. You grabbed your medical kit and started treating their wounds. As you wiped some blood away on Tanjiro's wrist, he decided to speak up. "How was my sister, (y/n)-chan?"

"Ah w-well she-" before you could finish your answer, the fusuma opened and there revealed Nezuko. She walked up to you and sat beside you, placing her head on your shoulder and nuzzled it. Your eyes widened and you could feel your face blush a thousand shades of red. You let go of Tanjiro's wrist as you started shaking and looked at Nezuko. Tanjiro let out a small giggle and placed his hand on his mouth. "She just woke up and seems like she already likes you"

You placed both your hands on your knees, still a blush visible on your face. You looked down and spoke up. "Ehhh......"

~Timeskip~

It has already been 2 weeks and it was finally time to say goodbye to the gang. You all walked outside as you stood by the main door's door frame. "Hey brat face! You better make us more food when we possibly get back!" says Inosuke. Zenitsu slapped him on the head and replied. "How dare you treat her like a servant you idiot!" You sweat dropped and looked at Tanjiro and Nezuko.

"Well (y/n)-chan, it was really kind of you to help us out for the past weeks. You're an amazing person." Tanjiro smiled as Nezuko nodded and hummed. You placed your hand on top of the other and placed it on your lap as you bowed. "I-it was nothing really. Im sorry if i got busy on missions too ". Tanjiro shook his hand infront of him "No no! Its alright."

"Nezuko-chan~~~ are you ready for our next adventures together????" Zenitsu asked as he randomly appeared beside Nezuko. Nezuko shook her head and ran up to you to give you a tight and loving hug. Again with eyes widened, you blushed shades of red as you awkwardly hugged back. She pulled away and used her hand to caress your cheek. Your whole face was already red by now. Even with a muzzle on, you could feel her giving you a smile as she closed her eyes and tilted her head. Her hair sliding on her face as it shaped her beautiful features.

"Your adorable face makes me insane"

----------
A/N

IF YALL KNOW WHERE THE QUOTES/LYRICS CAME FROM, JUST KNOW I SLIGHTLY CHAGED IT CUZ I WANTED IT TO MATCH THE STORY. BUT IF YOU WANT THE SAUCE ITS UWU BY CHEVY ♡♡♡♡

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE! IM SORRY IF THIS AINT THAT GUD BUT FYI NEXT CHAPT IS GONNA BE MUICHIRO X READER SO KEEP THAT IN MIND (also did i just say see you next week last chapter??? Oof-)

SEE YOU SOON!