¤ Shinobu Kocho ¤

Requested by Ryuuzaki18
Enjoy!

! Masochism / slight nsfw / Yuri !
--------------

"I can endure all this pain for you"

It was a normal day like how any other day would go. Wake up, go on a mission, train, and then go back to sleep. You're life wasn't very special until a certain insect made you fall head over heels.

Shinobu, the beautiful insect pillar, caught your eye. Ever since you met her you wanted to be closer with her, and i mean LITERALLY. Everyday you would constantly talk to her or just possibly hang out with her. She was basically the butterfly to your flower.

But there was something in between such bond of friendship. You both had a secret from eachother. One thing you didn't know about Shinobu was her feelings for you too. Just hearing you call her name or give an adorable smile makes her heart flutter. She sees you as a beautiful flower that she wants to keep forever.

What SHE doesn't know about you was your strange interest. Your pleasure with pain. You enjoy tedious activities. The feeling of agony was something you were used to. It would even lead you to a slight act of sexual gratification.

You were helping Aoi with the laundry at the butterfly mansion. You grabbed a silky white blanket and hung it on a string attached to two trees. As you grabbed another piece of fabric, you were called out by a familiar voice.

"(Y/n)-chan"

You held the fabric in your arms and turned around to see the insect pillar making her way towards you. "Ah, shinobu-san, is there something you need?" You asked. Shinobu gave her signature smile and responded. "Its our time to do pillar training (y/n)"

Yes, you were a pillar, (chosen element) pillar to be exact and for the past weeks have been the pillar training with the demonslayers. Your training was about edurance. Today was a special day where each hashiras have to battle each other for exercise.

"Oh! Alright, i'll be right there with you shinobu-san" you said as you placed the fabric on the string and walked towards Aoi. Shinobu made her way to her dojo and waited for you there. After a few minutes, you arrived with a wooden blade sheathed on the side of your waist. You and shinobu both positioned yourselves a few feet apart from each other with a ready stance. Shinobu gave you a genuine smile as her eyes almost closed. You responded with a playful smirk.

A few attacks have been engaged already. Out of all the breaths and slicing, you didn't get hit. Not a single drop of blood could be seen on your petite body. Shinobu on the other hand, had a bruise on her right leg and a scratch on her cute nose. It seems like purposely, she didn't want to hurt you. It annoyed you alot.

You jumped off the ground and raised your blade ready to attack. "Breath of (chosen element): sixth form". Shinobu used her blade to dodge the attack making you throw yourself to the ground, landing on your back. You groaned as you slowly sat up and placed your hand on your mouth. You looked at your hand and there it was, the dark maroon color of blood. Shinobu walked towards you and pointed her blade to your head. "Are you done?" She asked while smiling. Your eyes shadowed by your hair, you let out a chuckle. Soon it turned into a laugh. You looked at her, your pupil's irises becoming smaller. Your thirst of pain was blooming.

The laughing died down as you coughed blood. You were still on the ground while Shinobu was infront of you confused. Suddenly, you grabbed her wrist making her fall infront of you, faces inches apart. Her face turned red as you smirked.

"We're definitely not done yet"

-------------

A/N
OMG DID I JUST CRINGE??? KAJSJDH IM NOT GOOD WITH MASOCHIST STORIES IM SO SORRY AAAAA

IM ALSO VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, IT HAS BEEN A BUSY WEEK FOR ME SO IM REALLY SORRY~~~~

I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT WEEK!