¤ Giyuu Tomioka ¤

Filler oneshot for next batch of requests~

Based off the song "Love like you" by Rebecca Sugar♡
-----------

If i could begin to be half of what you think of me. I could do about anything, i could even learn how to love.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Can you just leave me alone?" He says in an annoyed tone. "B-but... Kocho-sama told me i should train with you-" i tried to finish my sentence until he interrupted me. "And thats a no. So go away" and with that, he left.

Tomioka Giyuu, the water pillar, he wasn't a very extroverted guy. He could be mean sometimes too. But nothing about him would stop me from admiring him. He was truly a remarkable person.

I was never someone special. Im just a normal demonslayer that works a part-time job at the butterfly estate.

I've always wanted to train with him. So i could be strong like him. Confident and skillful. I would always watch him as he trains. Even taking down notes, focusing on his movements and learning new swings. Someday, I'll be a pillar too...

When i see the way you act wondering when im coming back. I could do about anything, i could even learn how to love like you

Normal P.O.V.

Y/n made her way to a forest nearby the headquarters. When she arrived at a spot, she took out her wooden sword and trained all by herself. She hasn't been growing stronger lately because of all the chores and errands she had to do at the estate. Her swings were weak and she easily lost her breath. "This is so stupid... why am i even doing this..." she asked herself.

She had been training in the forest for a while now and her whole body was aching. Its been so long since she's had proper excercises. She could feel her legs trembling as if she would just fall and pass out.

Something that the (h/c) haired girl didn't notice was someone else's presence. (Y/n) fell to her knees as she dropped her sword at her side, breathing heavily. The water pillar himself was hiding behind a tree. He looked at her with an emotionless face.  He let out a sigh and left.

~~~

(Y/n) decided to walk back to the estate. She opened the fusuma to her room and went inside. She placed all her stuff like her (f/c) haori and wooden sword on a table. She then changed her clothes and tucked herself into her futon.

She stared at the wood carved ceiling, eyebrows furrowed. Voiced could be heard in her head.

"hahahaha! Look how weak you've become!"

"You seriously think you can save the world like that? How pathetic"

"Stop being so useless"

(Y/n) quickly sat up on her futon with her eyes closed and her hands covering her ears. "No no no no..." she mumbled.

"Yeah go cry like a baby you coward"

"Do you actually think you can be just like him?"

"Jeez you're so immature"

Tears were falling down her cheeks. Her blanket being soaked in sadness. She placed her arms infront of her, palms open towards her face. "Is that who i really am? Am i really just a no good? Should i just die?" She started muttering multiple words to herself. Her hands turning into a fist as tears fell even more. She sobbed into her blanket as a voice spoke to her.

"Nee-san... why couldn't you save me?"

Giyuu was walking through the estate to look for shinobu, but instead, he stopped in his tracks as he heard whimpers and hiccups in a room. He listened closely only to know that you were the one crying. He slowly opened the fusuma and there you were, face covered with the (h/c) blanket.

"(L/n)-san?" He whispered. (Y/n)'s face widened as she looked at him. "T-tomioka-sama, w-what are you doing here at this hour?" She asked, quickly wiping her tears away. He made his way towards her and knelt down. "I have no time for that question. Are you okay...?". You looked away and faked a cough. "Oh... y-yeah im fine... its just really cold haha-" a hand was placed on your shoulder. You turned to look at Giyuu who had a serious yet worried expression. "(Y/n)." He said sternly.

You couldn't hold back anymore. Tears fell down on your cheeks again. He let go of your shoulder as he felt your depressed aura.

I always thought i might be bad now im sure that its true cause, i think you're so good and im nothing like you

"Everyone i love... everyone i care about.... they're  all dead because of me. Im a terrible person. I should be the one thats dead. I wish i could just be stronger. I wish i-" she almost finished her sentence until arms wrapped around her petite body. Her eyes widened, tears stuck in the corners of her eyes.

Giyuu closed his eyes as she relaxed in his warmth. "Stop thinking it that way. I know how you feel.... i really do" he said, trying to hold back his tears as the memory of his big sister and sabito came to his mind. (Y/n) nuzzled her head onto his shoulder. "Im.....sorry....". Giyuu pulled away from the  hug and placed his hands on her cheeks to caress it. It was rough although it was very warm. A light blush was seen on (y/n)'s face.

"I know you've been working hard lately but pushing yourself way over the limit is dangerous for you..  It worries me alot" he says as he mumbled the last part. He looked at you genuinely and placed a kiss on your forehead. (Y/n)'s eyes widened from the sudden contact. Her face turning more red than before.

Look at you go i just adore you i wish that i knew... What makes you think im so special?

--------------

A/N

HEY GUYS!!!! CHRISTMAS BREAK JUST STARTED YESTERDAY SO YAYYYYY. ANYWAYS... THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO ANOTHER SET OF REQUESTS...ALSO BECAUSE YALL BARELY REQUESTED GIYUU AND I LOVE HIM SO KAHSJXHSJDHJAX HOW SAD :'))

ANYWAYS.... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

SEE YOU AGAIN!