¤ G.T. PART 1 ¤

Another Giyuu filler chapter cuz im an ass

----------------

"You're always on my mind. How could i ever see you again?"

It has been 3 years

3 years since (Y/n)'s proclaimed death. Everyone in the demon slayer corps was heartbroken. It was quiet and less joyful than it was before. From the servants to the pillars, they all mourned her death.

Giyuu Tomioka, the water pillar, was way different than he usually was. He acted more colder towards everyone he encounters with and his aura was more gloomy. Giyuu was one of (y/n)'s greatest admirers. (Y/n) was a talented pillar filled with confidence and determination. She cared for everyone else more than herself and always puts others first. Giyuu loved her more than anything in his world. She was the light of his life, the apple of his eye, and his precious little bubble of love.

(Y/n) never knew how the water pillar felt for her for she was quite oblivious although Giyuu was also pretty good at hiding his feelings. The two soulmates would be seen walking together all day with a smile plastered on their faces. He loved being by her side and seeing her beautiful smile. It was the thing he wanted to protect.....

~

"Tomioka, i called you here today because i need you to patrol a certain Village. It has been reported to me that a few of our mizunoto's has been disappearing lately at that place. Would you use your time to accept this mission?" Spoke Master Ubayashiki. Giyuu looked up to him while he was kneeling and responded "Affirmative, Oyakata-sama"

One of Ubayashiki's daughters walked by his side and held his arm as he stood up from the porch. "Then, please have a safe journey". He gave the water pillar a nod as he slowly walked away with his daughter. Giyuu stood up and walked out the headquarters.

As he reached by the gate, Shinobu approached him. She places her hand on his shoulder to stop him from walking. "Tomioka-san, where are you going?" She asked as she tilted her head, her smile never leaving her subtle face. Giyuu's eyes were covered by his hair's shadows as he looked down. He continued walking out the gate towards the certain village he has been assigned to, completely ignoring the insect pillar. Shinobu's mouth went agape as her hand slowly made it back to her side. Her eyebrows furrowed as a thought came to her mind. 'He still hasn't changed... its been years...'

~

It was morning when Giyuu arrived at the Village. Quiet chattering could be heard. Families, couples and small children passing by enjoying their peaceful day. He walked through as he also looked around at the different stalls and houses, each had a specific design which was purple curves meaning to represent wisteria flowers.

With his aloof and stoic expression, he stopped by a particular stall selling a few bowls of simmered salmon with daikon. As he was about to take one, a small child bumped into his leg and fell onto the ground. The child landed on his back and looked at the man. Because of his gloomy aura, the child immediately started crying. His small hands covering his eyes as tears fell down to his cheeks

Giyuu looked at the child, clueless to what he did. Everyone passing by stopped and looked at the scene happening. Heck, even the stall owner looked at the poor child.

"Oh goodness what happened?" Says a lady. "Did he bully the child?" Asked another lady.

All the passerbys muttered in the background as Giyuu sweatdropped. He didn't know what to do.

A girl with a (f/c) hooded cloak noticed the commotion. She quickly came to the child's aid as she picked him up. "Hush now, its alright im right here." She says in a calm tone. The child wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into the crook of her neck. All the people surrouding the commotion slowly left as they continued muttering.

Giyuu's eyes widened. Such a familiar voice, but who could it be? He wanted to speak up but he didn't wanna mistake her for someone else. After a few moments of the girl calming down the child, she looked at the man that was beside her. Soon, she recognized him and took off her hood, revealing a beautiful girl with (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes.

Taking a step back, his hand covering his mouth, eyes widened, full of shock, Giyuu stood there as he looked at her. 'It can't be...' he thought. The familiar girl smiled as the child in her arms looked at him.

"Its been a while, Giyuu-kun"

------------

A/N
LOOK IM AM EXTREMELY SORRY IF I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING LATELY. YES WE FINALLY HAD OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH HAPPENING THAT I COULDNT START. AND PLUS I HAD SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT OF WRITERS BLOCK THIS TIME

IM VERY SORRY IF I MADE ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER. I PROMISE TO START DOING THE REQUESTS AND GET THEM FINISHED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALSO TYSM FOR 11K READS LIKE OMG???? SNJFHSJFHS AAAA ILY GUYSS♡♡♡♡

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE THOUGH! MIGHT MAKE A PART 2 OF IT HAHA-

SEE YOU VERY SOON I PROMISE~~~