¤ Tanijiro Kamado ¤

Requested by ModestRune ♡♡
Enjoy!

------------------

"I want to be in your arms all the time..."

(Author POV)

(Y/N) is a very single-minded person yet she is also very ruthless. For the past few weeks, ever since she meet Tanjiro and the others, she would constanly get herself hurt because she would always be the one fighting and protecting them. One of her encounters with a demon broke her arm. Although she continued to slaughter demons; not even taking a break.

Everytime she would feel an ache in her arm, she'll brush it off and think i will just disappear if she just ignores it. What a stubborn girl she is.

Waking up with a pain on the arm, (Y/N) stood up from her futon. She walked to the window of her room and looked around, trying to find her kasugai crow if they have any updates for a mission. After a while she got tired of waiting and went to grab her nichirin blade, sheathing it. As she opened the fusuma and was about to leave, she saw the burgundy haired boy infront of her.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

(Y/N) stuck out her tongue at him. "Im going to find some demons to kill. I need to improve my agility and strength." She says. Tanjiro gave out a little pout and crossed his arms. "You're in terrible condition right now (Y/N)". The girl rolled her eyes. "Not really-"

Tanjiro really cared for her, other than getting hurt multiple times, but because he seems to have developed feelings for the (h/c) haired girl. (Y/N) returned these feelings too, ever since she was helped by him when she fought a very difficult demon.

...

"And its the middle of the night, dont you get frightened when its too dark..?" The boy interupted. (Y/N) pursed her lips as she looked away. Tanjiro let out a small sigh and gently grabbed her hand and looked at her with a genuine smile "How about we sleep together? Would that make you feel better?"

A blush could be seen from the girl's cheeks as she looked at her hand and to his eyes. "E-eh???". She blinked several times. "N-no! I'm totally fine! I-ill rest more when i w-want to." she stuttered. She looked back down to the ground.

All of a sudden, Tanjiro intertwined is fingers with hers and walked to his washitsu. Sliding open the fusuma, he went inside and took of her haori and blade and set them aside. Tanjiro both tucked themselves in their futons that was close to each other. (Y/N) couldn't sleep as she was very flustered. She laid down on her left side not wanting to make random eye contacts with the burgundy haired boy.

Tanjiro could smell her emotions, she was feeling nervous. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He turned to his left side and moved closer to her. (Y/N) could feel arms wrapping around her waist and a head nuzzling on her neck. It sent shivers down her spine as she blushed a thousand shades of red.

"T-tanjiro-kun?" She whispered. No response. Tanjiro had already fallen asleep. She turned her head and she could see his calm and relaxed face. She then turned her whole body and hugged back. Her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat.

(Y/N) smiled and closed her eyes. Tanjiro moved one of his hands to her head and pulled her closer to him. "I hope you dont mind" he said as a red hue appeared on his cheeks. (Y/N)'s heart was racing faster than a second "N-not at all". From this moment, she couldn't feel any pain in her arm. His warmth was the only thing she wanted right now.

--------------------

(A/N)
AND I OOP AND I OOP AND I OOP, SKSKSKSKS I HOPE THIS REQUEST WAS FINE. IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY SHORT- IM GETTING VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL PROJECTS.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

--------------------