¤ Tanjiro Kamado ¤

Requested by amamiharu
Enjoy!

---------------------

"A smile worth remembering"

(Slight manga spoilers)
---------------

You were having a stroll around the Demonslayer headquarters. It was quiet and peaceful. Ever since Nezuko conquered the sun, less demons were showing up. The Pillars had their time to finally relax before the start of their Pillar training.

You sat down on a rock as the calm wind brushed onto your face and to your hair as it flows through the cold breeze. Your (e/c) eyes as empty as a river but beautiful as the sky.

Tanjiro walked by to where you were sitting. He noticed your presence. A small smile formed on his lips as he called out to you. "(Y/n)!". Without turning your head around, you furrowed your brows and let out a sigh.

When he arrived infront of you, his hands were behind his back. You looked at him with a brow raised and a straight face. Before you could say something, he took out his hand an revealed a miniature gerbera flower. He placed it behind your ear. Your eyes widened as you averted your gaze from him. A pink blush could be seen from your cheeks.

"I found this flower on a bush and it reminded me of you!" He said as he smiled. You clicked your tongue and grabbed the flower from your ear. You took his hand and opened his palm, placing the gerbera. You stood up and left him by himself. Still having a pinkish hue on your cheeks

Tanjiro was frozen on his place. It was complete rejection. "How can i make her smile?" He asked himself. He sighed and looked at the flower. "I know she would look very pretty with a smile on"

A few weeks has passed and Pillar training was almost over. For the past few days, Tanjiro would constanly interact with you. He would even do things that would make you blush like cupping your face and telling you 'you're doing great!' Or when he supported you during Mitsuri's flexibility training.

During that time, Mitsuri would always tease you. Telling you that Tanjiro likes you alot. You didn't wanna believe her because she's the love pillar after all. Tanjiro walked up to you while you were fixing the ribbon on your waist. "Here let me help you!" He said as he grabbed the ribbon and tied it to a nice bow. You looked at him then looked away as you tried to resist laughing at his outfit, covering your mouth with your other hand. He really is a sweet kid.

You were already there at Himejima's training grounds. Tanjiro arrived late. You all started training at the waterfalls. While the boys were shirtless, you were only wearing bandages around your chest. Yes, the water was ultimately cold but you refused to give up.

You then had lunch with the other demonslayers. Noguchi gave you a fish as his other hand rubbed the back of his head. "H-here! Its for you!" He said. You looked at him then onto the fish and grabbed it without saying a word. He ate his fish as well but started choking on it. Noticing him suffering, you let out a small giggle. Eventually you started laughing as you covered your mouth.

Hearing such adorable noises, Tanjiro looked at you. Your eyes were closed as your hand was on your mouth. He could feel flowers blooming around you. You looked like an absolute angel. But that moment for him ended when he noticed you're only smiling because of someone else. A strange feeling blossomed in his heart. It was jealousy.

You all finished your lunch and continued with your training. You looked at Tanjiro who was trying his best to push the boulder. He sat on the ground as he panted for air. Without hesitation, you walked up to him.

Tanjiro smelled your presence and quickly stood up. "(Y/n)! Hello!" He said with a smile. This time, it was your hands that was behind your back. You looked at him as you could feel your face heat up. "(Y/n)? Are you ok? You look like you're sick." He continued as he tilted his head. You took out the same flower he gave you weeks ago. You placed it right infront of him, looking down embarassed.

Tanjiro's eyes widened. "This flower suits you better actually." You said. Although you may not be showing emotions physically, you are mentally. He took the flower and smiled at you. "And your smile suits you the most" he replied. He caressed your cheeks gently as you could feel his rough hands touch your face.

We're different from eachother but i know we can make it work

-----------------

A/N

ACK IM SORRY IF THIS STORY IS A BIT CRINGE??? LMAO IDK ITS JUST ALL OVER THE PLACE SKSKKSKSKSKSKS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THO! AGAIN, ILL BE DOING THE SHINOBU REQUEST LATER BECAUSE IM HAVING A HARD TIME SO IM VERY SORRY!!!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK MINNA~ ♡♡♡